Chapter 11

Zendaya pov

"Were here" Zayn said
I open my eyes to see a apartment building it looked really good. When we walked inside i was shock to see Harry.  "What are u doing here"? I said shocked
Harry said,"i am in the football camp this is where i living".
"Oh cool i said". Zayn grabbed my  wrist and we walked away.Some guy came up to us and started talking to spainsh to Zayn. He gave Zayn a key for the fifth floor. We walked to the apartment 508 when we open the door there was a large kitchen i walked past Zayn and walkedto the dinning room then i walked to the room. It was huge.It had a bathroom in it and a walk in closet i walked out to the bathroom in the hallway. It was beautiful.I ran to Zayn and hugged him.
"You like it he said?"
"No i love it thanks baby".
Me and Zayn went to sleep and when we woke up i told him lets go to target and get food. We waited for the uhaul when it came we got our boxes and put them inside.Then we got in thr car and left.I told Zaym he could stay and that i would go but he wanted to go
When we finally found a target we wemt inside. I grabbed milk,creal,coffee,coffee creamer, popcorn,cheese,eggs,sandwich meat,bread,jam,peanut butter,cookies,tollet paper,blankets,body wash for men andwomen, coffee machine,blender. Just when i was about to swip my car Zayn grabbed my wrist and swiped his card. I rolled my eyes and groaned. The drive home i went on my phone. I knew i needed a job.I saw a Ad for waiters and i filled out a application.I saw Zayn looking and he said,"you dont need a job I will take care of you".
I rolled my eyes and said,"i want to get a job".
When we got home i called the school to get my diploma early.They said i had enough credits and so did Zayn. They said they would mail it.I agreed and sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

Harry pov
When I saw Zendaya i was shocked.Why was she here? Then i notice Zayn and realize she was woth him. When i got my key i was assigned aartment 509. When i walked inside i was shocked to find  out They were right next door.I heard Zendaya talking.   I  knew if i wanted to keep this apartment i need a job. 
I saw a ad for waiters and I did the application.

The next day,
I got a email saying i got the waiter job and that i started later on and to be there at 2pm.

Zendaya pov
I woke up and check my email.I got the job! It said to be there at 2 pm. . And that i would be getting my uniform. I told Zayn and he made a noise.He then told me he had practice Friday. Time went by quick. I told Zayn i would drive but he wanted to drive me.I kissed him and told him i would be off at 8pm. He told me he be here. Thats when i saw Harry walking inside.What was he doing here? I got out the car and said,"Ur eating here".
"No i got a job here".
Oh.
"Me too"i said".
He smiled and we walked in together.They gave me a uniform  and told me to put my clothes in a locker when i was done. Then they told me to take table 5. For this job u had to know what to do.Good thing i been a waiter before. Harry told me he had worked as waiter before too. Who would have thought. I put my things in my locker and so did Harry. Then i texted Zayn telli ng him Harry was working here.I closed my locker and went to Table 5. Oh no. I saw Chris and Tessa with some other guys. Tessa  looked at me and laughed,"what are u wearing"? I ignored her and said," what can i get for you guys today".i pulled out my pad of paper and Tessa said,'you didnt answer my question".
I was wearing a black arpon and a black shirt with black leggings and a pin that i wrote my name on. I didnt see what was so funny.  "I work here i said"
Tessa said," i get a lemonade and a water and i also get a salad hold the cheese i not trying to get fat like some people. She eyed me and i rolled my eyes me and her were the same size.
Chris winked at me and said,"i get a coke and a burger". I wrote that down and took the rest of the guys order.Thats when i saw Zayn and he walked over and sat with them. "Hey baby he said.
"Hey, what do u want,?"
He looked at the menu and said "i take a water and nachos".
"Is that all i asked the table". They sent me away and i could here flirting with Zayn. When i brough there food and drinks. Tessa looked at me and smirked she then knocked over her and smiled,"Oh waiter i drop this pick it up". I grabbed the mop and mopped it up. I then grabbed napkins and cleaned off the table.I saw Harry and asked him if he could go to Table 6 while i did this.He was shocked to see Zayn but he didn't say anything he just said ok and walked over to Table 6. When i finshed Tessa looked at Zaym and then me and yelled"you are the worst waiter ever i demand to tslk to the manger". Everyone looked and i said,"please stop tessa ur going to get me fired". Before Tessa could say anymore, Zayn told her to sit her ass down. She listen and kept flirting with him.I kissed Zayn and said,"your a life saver baby". He winked and i wemt to Table 6. The day was so long.At 8 i was about to leave when Chris came up to me and said,"sorry about Tessa and he hugged me. He was alright.

Writers note
Guys what do u think????? Ohhhh so much happened so much tea. Why do u think Tessa is in New york? Comment!!!the write answer will get a shoutout!!!!!@

Me And HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara