*Chapter 24*

Hate, regret,sadness. These things are things that drove her crazy.  She was just so young. She felt like it was her fault for getting abuse. She felt like it was her fault that she her parents got separated. She truly blamed herself. That drove her crazy. That caused her Pain, suffering,depression. No matter how much she cried she couldn't forgive herself... Even till this day

Zendaya pov

"uhh this is my dad".

"what?" Liam asked

"hi nice to meet you my name is Robert." my father said.

"dad what are you doing here"? I asked

"I came to see u I saw u tonight at dinner and followed u here. I stayed outside trying to come up what to say, I should have never left you".

"Dad".i said and tears fell down my face. I ran into him and hugged him.  It felt so good to have at least have one family member be there for me.  Me and my mom haven't spoken since I left.  I was hoping she would cave in and she would understand. "I heard what happen with ur mother". He said.

My mother gossip a lot. I knew that's most likely why my family members haven't responded back to me. She was a sneaky little snake. She was toxic.  I was glad I wasn't living with her anymore. She made me feel like I wasn't enough. Like if I was not perfect I was not good enough. "I so happy it here". I said meaning every word. 

"I missed u a lot, I love you Zendaya".

"I love u too dad". I said.

I notice Liam standing beside me.  He shifted and said "it's cold please come In". 

My dad smiled and walked in. I closed the door and then  said "Where are u living right now"? 

"I am living in a house u should come by".

"I saw u in the news, I  so proud of u". He said

I shifted and looked at Liam. He didn't know anything about me or my past. I mouthed I  tell u later and he nodded.

"so you must be Zayn". My dad said shaking Liam hand. 

I flinched at Zayn name.

"no i am Liam. "

My dad seem confused and then said"U guys together i could have sworn I heard u were dating a guy name Zayn".

I shook my head and said "Were not dating were just friends and me and Zayn are taking a Break". I faked a smile and then my dad said "Do I need to beat him up".

I laughed and so did Liam. It was a real laugh. I missed this.  I missed being with him making jokes. I remember when I was little he would say I couldn't have a boyfriend till I was 99 years old. 

"well I would love for u to come by tomorrow, to meet me and my girlfriend My step daughter Ally.  She the same age so u guys should get along really well."

His daughter? "yes I would love to meet them". I lied

"well I should go he said".

"well can I have ur number"?he asked

We exchanged phone numbers and then he left. I looked at Liam and tears filled my eyes. "what's wrong ". He asked confused

"there's a lot I need to tell you". I said

"Don't ever be afraid to tell me something". He said

I smiled and wiped my tears. "I need to tell u everything".

He sat down and pated the seat gesturing me to sit down. I sat down and said"it started when I was a little girl"-

Robert pov
•Zendaya dad •
I was at salsa and beer when I notice my daughter sitting a couple seats down.  She was with a man and a little girl.  I watch her and my stepdaughter and girlfriend frowned and said"What are starring at".

"my daughter". My girlfriend gasp and said"go talk to her".

"I can't , not yet".

When we finished the were leaving I followed them to her house. When I found out where she was I wrote down the address.  Then I drove the girls home.
I told them I be back and drove to Zendaya address. When I got there I sat in the car and thought about what I would say.

"hi baby it's your father".

"sorry I left I was Dumb".

"I miss you".

I was worried. What if she didn't want to see me.  What is her mom flushed her brain with lies. 

Hours later..

Its late, I should go.  Just when I was about to leave I saw the light flash on.  I thought this is the moment. I got out and knocked on the door.  Why did I knock so hard.  OMG I didn't mean to.  When she opened it she didn't say anything she just had her mouth open and then A guy came out and said"what's going on"?

"uhh this is my dad". She said and I smiled and the boy  looked at me and no words came out.

dad what are you doing here"? She asked and I smiled saying "I came to see u I saw u tonight at dinner and followed u here. I stayed outside trying to come up what to say, I should have never left you".

She smiled and said"dad". She ran into my arms tears fell down her face and I hug her tightly.

"I heard what happen with ur mother". I said And she shifted weirdly.

. "I so happy here". She says

I missed u a lot, I love you Zendaya".

"I love u too dad".

it's cold please come In". the boy said.

She smiled and walked in. I closed the door and then  said "Where are u living right now"? 

"I am living in a house u should come by". I said

"I saw u in the news, I  so proud of u". I said

She shifted and looked at the boy .

"so you must be Zayn". I  said shaking the boy hand. 

She flinched when I said the boy name.  I was confused.

"no i am Liam. " the boy said

I was confused and then said"U guys together i could have sworn I heard u were dating a guy name Zayn".

She shook her head and said "Were not dating were just friends and me and Zayn are taking a Break". She said

"Do I need to beat him up".
She laughed and so did Liam.

"well I would love for u to come by tomorrow, to meet me and my girlfriend My step daughter Ally.  She the same age so u guys should get along really well." I said

His daughter? "yes I would love to meet them". She said

"well I should go I said".

"well can I have ur number"?I asked

We exchange numbers and I drove off and drove home.

Writers note
Hey guyssssss  how u like the story.  I am about to fight this girl..  So lives in my building and she getting on my nerves I wanna shock her.... It's a long story anways
Till next time
Xoxo