chapter 19

**************************
Writers note-
Enjoy u guys comment vote share like and be apart of the king squad
Xoxo
Marriah king:) yes my last name is king
***************************
Zayn pov
I can't find her.  Where would she go. Would she sleep in her car? No she wouldn't.  That's when I remember she had a iPhone and I could track her. I put the tracker on and followed where the GPS took me.  She was in a hotel.  Thank god.  When I parked and walked inside I asked the front desk lady for Zendaya Maree.  They told me she was in room 6. I walked and knocked on her door.  She opened it and said"No leave me alone". She tried to close the door.

I stuck my foot out so she couldn't close the door.

"why are you being stubborn I yelled as I pushed her and she fell and I walked in.

"Did u just push me"? She yelled.

"I didn't mean to I said". Trying to keep my cool

"get away from me now she said".

"Are u breaking up with me I said".

"I don't know I need some space".

She got off the floor and said "Get out now or I will scream".

"Baby". I said then she started counting
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
Then she open her mouth to scream and I covered her mouth she started to kick and I let her go and said"I will leave but I won't stop loving you".

She didn't say anything. I grabbed her to try to kiss her and she pushed me and I yelled"Why are u acting like this"??
" do u hear what u said "? She yelled

"stop moving away". I say as she backs up. I grabbed her wrist and she she slaps me and I look at her.  Then I push her hard.  I didn't mean to. I just did.  She fell back and glass broke.  She started crying "Fuck ow ow why did u hit me get away." I notice a huge cut across her face.

"OMG you need to go to the hospital to get it clean it really deep". I yelled. 

Blood drip down her face and she grabbed her things and walked out.

She walked to the front desk and said"I will like to checkout and handed the motel Lady the key".

"OK but u will be charge for the night".

"that's fine she said. 

"no stop I yelled "

She walked past me and got in her car and drove off. I had to follow her.  By the time I got in my car I couldn't find her car.  I think this is it.  I think it's over.

Zendaya Pov
I got in my car fast so he wouldn't follow me. I then drove to Liam house. When I knocked and said"Sorry to. Intrude".

"You are always welcome here ".

I smiled and saw Emily.

"hi hi hi hi his hi she reply.

"u don't have to say hi so many times "Liam said laughing

I laughed and smiled saying "She so cute."

We watched a movie and then Emily fell Sleep on me.  Liam carried her to bed.

He was a good dad.

I sat on the couch to see text from Harry and Zayn.  I turned off my phone and smile at Liam.
"What do u want to eat"?

"pizza"? I said

"pizza Liam said and grabbed his phone to order it".

Writers note -authors note
I have another story to share with u guys but first I wanna say sorry the chapter isn't that long but this is a extra chapter for u guys. So please enjoy :) so here the story,

A long time ago I put my mom lace pink bra on my brothers  backpack.  LMAO it was a fail  he found it and hooked it on my door.  LMAO :( comment below pranks I should do I need to get him good soon and we haven't really pranked each other in a while so he won't know. It's coming xoxo
Till next time:)