chapter 30

Authors note
Wow you made it to chapter 30! Thanks you so much and please vote.  It would mean the world to me... Anyways xoxo
Stay tuned

Zayn pov
"do I look ok"Zendaya ask me for the 100 time".

I laugh and bring her close to me and say "You look good in whatever". I was glad when we came Bella wasn't here.  She texted me saying she was out. She was out with Tessa and would be back when mom and dad came. Thank god. Me and Zendaya got some alone time together.

Me and Zendaya set up the table and put out plates. We decided that we would eat chicken and mash potatoes. Me and her were cooking when mash potatoes got on her lips . I laugh and kiss her and said"mmm". The mash potatoes are good.  She smiles and grabs my hair and pulls me in for a kiss.  When we are kissing the door opens. And she pulls away to see Bella, Tessa, And my parents. We should have lock it.

"hi Zendaya". Tessa says And I wanna beat the shit out of Bella for being her to dinner.

Bella and Tessa sit down on the couch and so do my parents after saying hello to us. 

"why is Tessa Here". She whispered

"Idk". I say

I hear her groan and I laugh at her groan. She hits me and says"shhh". We walk into the living room and everyone stares at us. And Tessa giving us the most ugliest smirk on the planet.

Zendaya must have notice because she rolls her eyes.  Or maybe that just a habit of hers.  I rubbed off her a lot.

Why the hell is Tessa still here. I sit down and Zendaya sits on my lap.  Shocked I wrap my hands around her waist. I know she doing this to get a response out of Tessa but I don't care. 

Tessa rolls her eyes and I cough and say"Umm why are still here?".
Bella gasp and says "Zayn stop she eating dinner with us stop being rude". She snaps

Zendaya shrugs her shoulders I groan.

I roll my eyes beside her back and my parents don't seem to notice the tension. They are so busy talking about old people shit to notice.  And for once I am glad.

I hear a timer go off in the kitchen and Zendaya gets of my lap and walks off to check the food.  I sit there and I see Tessa smirking at me.  Again. With the most ugliest smirk. I can't deal with this bullshit. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I see Zendaya putting the chicken on the big round bowl and I see her mixing the mash potatoes adding pepper and other seasoning. I walk over to her and kiss her neck.

"I love u Baby". I say as I lift her up.  She wraps her legs around me and  she smirk. "I thought I was too heavy". She says

I push my lips to her and it's a long kiss. I grab her waist and she runs her fingers through my hair.

"get a room". Tessa says and I am shock to see my parents and Tessa and Bella watching us. 

Zendaya turns red and I feel bad for my baby.  She shouldn't be embarrassed. So I give Tessa a death stare and say"Shut the he up get out if u have a problem".

I see Zendaya mouth open and I can tell she trying to hid her laughter. My parents sniffle trying to hid there laugh too. But Bella and Tessa roll there eyes and sit at the dining table. Zendaya grabs the utensils and cups and I put the food on the table.

"it smells good baby". I praise her and she smiles and kisses me on the lips. And walks away to get the drink the fridge. I sit at the table with the rest of them and Zendaya joins us.  She sits next to me and I smile.

Zendaya pov

"Do I look ok" I ask Zayn again

He laughs and pulls me to his chest and says "You look good in whatever".

I ignored my flare my skin felt.
I knew he was going to tell me I looked ok because I am his girlfriend.

Me and Zayn set up the table and put out plates on the table. The chicken was going to be done soon. And so was the mash potatoes. I was nervous. I was shaking. I was kinda scared to see Bella again. I know it would be weird and Zayn had no idea we were not friends. I didn't wanna ruin his bond with his sister. Even know she betrayed me I could spend a day being nice for her. For Zayn.

I stir the mash potatoes and added seasoning. I like hot sauce on my potatoes but I wasn't going to add hot sauce I'm everyone plate. So I would put it in separate so I could enjoy it. Hmm my mouth was watering. I tried some and a little mash potatoes was on my lips. I was about to clean it off when Zayn came and kiss my lips.

"mmmm". He says

And I couldn't help myself I grab him by his hair and pushed him to my lips.  Heat Waves came over my body and my stomach turned.

That's when I hear a turn on for door and I pull away quick to see Tessa, Zayn parents,Bella. I felt so embarrassed. I know they saw us kissing before we pulled away.

"hi Zendaya". Tessa says with the most fakest smile I have ever seen. I wanted to jump on her and beat the hell out of her. But I knew Zayn parents would think I am not fit for Zayn.

They walk away to the couch and so do Zayn parents after saying Hey to us.

"why is Tessa here". I whisper as soon as they are in the living room watching TV.

"Idk". Zayn says and I groan and of course he laughs.

I playfully hit him and say"shhh".

We walk in the living room and everyone stares at us. Tessa gives me a ugly smirk and I roll my eyes.

Damn Zayn has fully influenced me. I see Zayn sit and Tessa starring at me gets me mad so to my surprise I got on Zayn lap.  He doesn't seem to mind because he wraps his hands around my waist.

I see Tessa roll her eyes and Zayn stare at her before saying "ummm why are you still here?".

Bella gives him a death stare and she says" Zayn stop being rude she eating with us". She half yells

I look at Zayn parents luckily there not watching. 

I hear a timer go off so I get off Zayn lap and walk in the kitchen. I get out a big bowl and take out the chicken from the oven.

I then feel lips on my neck I know it's Zayn.   

"I love u Baby". He says And lift me up. I wraps my legs around him and  I smirk. "I thought I was too heavy". I says
I love him so much I don't want this moment to end.

He pushes my lips to her and it's a long kiss. He grabs my waist and I run my fingers through his hair.

"get a room".  I hear Tessa voice and I jump off of Zayn. I see Bella and Zayn parents starring at us. 

I turns red. I am so embarrassed  again.  That's when Zayn says "Shut the hell up get out if u have a problem".

My mouth is open and I try to hid my laughter.Zayn parents sniffle trying to hid there laugh too. But Bella and Tessa roll there eyes and sit at the dining table.  I grabs the utensils and cups and I put the food on the table.

"it smells good baby".  Zayn praise me and she I smiled and kisses him on the lips. And walks away to get the drink the fridge. I  put the drink down and sit next to Zayn.

This dinner was going to be hell.

Authors note.

Hey guys i just wanna say thank u guys so much for reading.  We're already on chapter 30. I am so committed to this book.  I never really been this committed.  I can't believe this book is already at 30 chapters!!!!!

Thank u for all these readers and I just wanna say anything is possible. All u have to do is put ur mind to it. I love writing and reading. I just wanna each and one of u guys so I will be messaging people who read my other book called (before).

Anyways please vote and save to ur library

Till next time
Xoxo,