Chapter 12

Lets be friends!!!!
Instagram-@xomarriahxo
Snapchat-peachypeach360
E-mail-marriahking345@gmail.com
Anyways!!!!Lets get into the story.Stay tuned.
_______________________________________

7:am Zendaya pov
Uhhh i had to go in and set everything up. I was so tired. I got dressed in my uniform.Zayn was still asleep so I left i got in my car which i had towed over here it was expensive but i needed my car. I got into it and drove off to work.When i pulled up to the restaurant I saw Harry at the locker.I put my things inside my locker and texted Zayn and told him i loved him. 
I had to set up the tables and i also had to clean the tables. I finshed and it was 8. I opened the doors and people started to walk in. I went to a table and smiled saying,'how are you today, may i take ur order or start u off with a drink".
The man smiled he looked about my age. Maybe 20. He had  light brown hair and bule eyes.The girl looked young like she was maybe his sister or daughter she was maybe 4 years old. She smiled saying ,"Daddy i want orange juice". I looked at him and he said ,"one orange juice and one coke".
"Daddy she so pretty ,the little girl said".  I looked at the little girl and said,"your pretty too". She smiled and said,"Daddy i like her can she be your girlfriend"?  I laughed and flushed. He laughed too and said,"She wants me to date everyone". I laughed and I said,"I am Zendaya". He said," I am Liam, and this is my daughter Emily".
"Nice to meet u guys." Then i smiled walking away to get there drinks
They were cute.

Writers note
If this chapter isnt that good it because i am at the beach and its nosy but i need to finish this chapter even with my earphones on i can here these nosy people and by nosy people i mean my slibings lol anyways stay tuned

I went to get there drinks and i came back and then Liam said ,"i take a rice roll and she wants Pizza".
"Okay anything else".
"No but thank you". 

I walked away and went to a another table. How many help you today"? Thats when i looked up to see Chris. And Zayn.I looked at Zayn he was wearing  A tux and so was Crazy.There was also a man sitting at there table.He was a older man. Zayn said,"This is my girlfriend". I smiled and shook the older guy hand."This is our football couch his name is Mark".
"Nice to meet you i said'.
That's when Harry sat down with them and said, Zendaya, They told me to tell u to take a break"
"Cool i said
I was going to go but Zayn told me to eat with them i agreed and then i sat. The coach was nice.I order a salad and a water. Thats when 30 min past my break was over.I didnt take a break yesturday so they let me hsve s long break.So did Harry. When i got up to work Zayn stopped me and kissed me. I smiled and left with Harry. Thats when Liam and Emily came up to me.They thanked me and gave me a hug.Zayn looked pissed when liam hugged me.I ignore his stare and said goodbye to then.When i went to his table there was a 30 dollor tip.I put it in my pocket and helped other people who been wating. When i went to Zayn table i gave then there bill and handed The coach the money for my food.He said he would pay snd he said it was alright.Then he left me a 20 dollor tip. I thanked him and told Zayn i meet him at home.
Home.
I couldnt believe me and Zayn had a home together. I was ready for him.

Writers note
Sorry guys i am leaving the beach and I am tired.... uhhh anyways ,Make sure u vote!!!!! And can u even belive there living Together????and what do u think of Liam????
What do u think she means by she ready for him??? Read the next chapter to find out!!!