Chapter 2

WRITERS NOTE
HEY guys make sure you vote!

Saturday 9 clock pm
ZENDAYA POV

Bella told me she was going to picj me up.I had some time. I looked through my closet and put on my light pink peach color heels.And my black jeans with a peach off the shoulder shirt.
I looked at myself and decided i had enough time for my hair. I brushed my hair and pulled out my straighter.I straighten my hair.Thats when i heard a honk and it was Bella.I walked outside and got in.She smiled and said
"You look so good".
"Aww thanks and u didnt have to pick me up i could have drove myself"I said.  She smiled letting me know she wanted to. As we pull up her house was huge. As we walk in, i hear loud music and people dancinc and drinking.I see Harry and Mark.They come up to me and i smile.
"Thanks for comming".Zayn says
"Ya thanks for asking me to come".
20 minutes,
Everyone drunk and trying to dance with me. I go upstairs to look for the bathroom and i end up im a boys room.I am guessing it zayn room.Thats when the door opens and I see zayn. "Sorry i said".  "No its fine".
I look at him and he sits on the bed with me.
"Everyone drunk so i came here i laughed.

"Well everyone but me says".

I laugh he wasnt drunk why?

He looked at me and leaned in and before i could kiss him the door opened it was Harry. "Bella wants you harry tells zayn. Harry was so wasted he kept bumping into walls. "I be back Zayn says to me."  

I lay on the floor and before i know it i am asleep.

Zayn pov
When i come back she is alseep on the floor.I pick her up and put my blankets on her and took off her shoes.  She snored.She was so cute.

Zendaya pov
It was Sunday. I woke up in Zayn bed.
Zayn bed? I looked around and saw Zayn on the floor with no shirt on.
Did he give me his bed and he took the floor? I look at him and he was so strong. That's when i fell of the bed and fell on him.He looked at me on top of him.
"Omg i sorry"
Its fine he says smiling
Thats when bella walked in and i jumped off him.
Bella looked at me and smiled.
"I wanted to know if you wantednto go get donuts and coffee"Bella asked.
"Cool but can we stop by my house ti get my wallet, i left my credit card".
"I pay Zayn says".
"No i will its fine i say".
No i will pay its fine"he says.
I roll my eyes and bella laughes.
So Zayn you drive because my head hurts from last night.  I dont have anything to where so bella lets me wear her leggings and a black shirt. And let me wear her sandals. As we walk in i pull put my phone and look at myself. I look crazy. I order a coffee and Bella really takes advantage of her brother paying.She orders pretty much the whole menu. When we get back to there place i text my mom again to let her know i still alive. Thats when i heard a knock on the door.It was There parents. I had a feeling there parents didnt know about there party because the house was clean and Bella told me not to say anything.Then bella told me they travel so we they were home alone.I felt embrassed i looked crazy.There parents were really nice. I know people say Rich people were rude but they were normal.They seemed chill.

"I am bored, what do you wanna do today Bella asked me and Zayn".

I looked at Zayn and he said,"Lets go to ranging waters we havent been there in so long he told bella."

"Yes i going to shower bella said".
She looked at me and said,"you can borrow one of my swim suits".

"Thanks i said".

And you can shower in my bathroom bella told me when we talked in her room. All bella had was two pieces.I decided on a black lace one. When bella got out of the shower she sat in a towel and brushed her hair.I went to the shower and ran my fingers through my hair. When i was done i out on the bathing suit. I felt so weird showing so much skin. As we got walked to the car Bella told me to sit in the front.Zayn was looking at me and i felt embrassed.Did i look werid?  30 minutes later,
We are still driving, Zayn tells me we still have 20 minutes left.