*Chapter 20*

Social medias
@xomarriahxo-instagram
Snapchat -peachypeach360
Email-marriahking345@gmail.com
OMG we're on chapter 20 everyone I giving u permission to have a cheat day go eat something in unhealthy to celebrate and send me a picture for a shout out:) and of ur not on a diet eat something unhealthy still:) send the picture on wattpad messenger.
Xoxo hope u enjoy:) and sorry if it's not that good I have writers block rn... :(
*************************
The next day*

I woke up at 6 and took a shower.  I got dressed and then I did my makeup.  I then got my car keys and right before I was about to walk out I saw Liam.  "why are u up so early "?

He laughed and said"I don't even know".

I laughed and told him I see him later tonight. I got in my car and drove to work. I saw Harry but i ignored him.  He tried to speak to me and I acted like he wasn't there.  I walked to my locker and Harry watch as I put my things in the Locker.  Then I walked away and Harry grabbed my wrist and said"What happen to ur face".  I ignored him and kept working. Last night Liam asked me. When me and Liam were eating I lied and said I stabbed myself. I cleaned it and it didn't look that bad.  I hoping it wouldn't leave a mark.  My makeup helped cover it up a little.  As i was working I notice Zayn and his football manger. I ignored Zayn stare and went over to take the order.
"hi my name is zendaya and I am taking ur order today would u like to start with some drinks"?

"I will like a sprite ".zayn Manger responded

"I would like a water please".
Zayn said.

I didn't respond I just walked away and went to get there drinks.  I know Zayn came here to see me. 

I brought there drinks to see Zayn Football manager getting up and walking to the bathroom. I waited for him to come back so I could take there order and Zayn said"I worried about you where are u living"?

I ignored him and then I said"I am going to need to get my things so when ur not there leave the door unlock and I will get my things".

He frowned and said"Ur moving out".

"I. Need time. And space."

I was relieved to see his manager conning back and I  faked smiled saying"How may I take ur order".
"I will have a #6. Hold the cheese please."the manager said

"and I will have a #10. Zayn said starring at me.

"OK anything else?"

"no but thank u"his manager said and I walked away.

Zayn pov
"What did u do" my manager Mark said

"what".

"ur girlfriend she upset at u I can tell".

"how do u know I did something " I said

"because I know".

"it's not ur fucking job to worry about my love life". I said trying to keep the cool.

"I know but I care about u too worry Zayn, your a good kid".

I rolled my eyes and that's when Zendaya came back with our food.  Mark thanked her and she faked a smile. When she walked away mark looked at me and said"She seems like a nice girl".

What the hell.  He doesn't even know her.  He is a fucking ass hat.

"you don't know her". I said

"I don't need To to know she has a good heart". He said and I took a big bite in my food.  Mmmmm.  I was kinda mad. Because deep inside he was right and he could read  me . It gets on my nerves.

When we leave I leave Zendaya a tip.  I leave her 30 dollars and leave. 

Harry pov
Zendaya been ignoring me all day.  I hate it. When I saw her I said "u can't just ignored me a day". That's when she turned around and slapped me.

Writers note
Sorry for short chapters I am busy. Anyways have a great day and I not gonna write a little story about my brothers and sisters for this chapter. Anyways.. I will for next do u guys like the little storys:) hmm well
Xoxo
Till next time!