Chapter 29

'Ring,ring ring' my alarm goes off.
I get up and turn it off. I get up and grab a new pair of leggings and my extra work clothes. I remember that my other ones are at Liam's. Good thing I bought extra.  I grab panties and a bra and walk to the shower. When I walking to the bathroom. I see Zayn walking towards me. "wanna get breakfast". He asked

"uhh I have to take a quick shower and get ready for work then we should have some time t on go eat. "

"quit ur job I can provide for u".

"no I say and laugh I turn on the huge hotel shower and the wait for the water to get hot.  When the water get hot I jump in and wash my hair. I hear the door open and I peek. I see Zayn getting undress. "I going to take one with u I have football practice today". He says And I nod and wash my body. When he gets in he kisses me and I push him away and say"stop I have to go to work today don't distract me". 

When I get out the shower. we decided on Tommy's. I got dress brushed my hair and decided I don't need makeup today. Then we left. We ate then he drop me Off. Zayn was wearing his football gear and I had to resist him. He looked so hot. 

Zayn pov

"1,2,3 hike go long". I yelled

Harry ran to line and I threw the ball it spun perfectly and he caught it.

"lets do it again". Coach said

"let me catch it this time". Chris said trading places with Harry

"1,2,3 hike do long". I yelled and did the same movements. 

Chris ran and caught it perfectly. Maybe even better than Harry. He did it with one hand. Of course it wasn't as good as mine.  I was the best on the team. That's why I was team captain.

"Zayn going to place everyone for the game next week he going to decide if u should play and what position u will play".

"OK everyone gather around I say". Everyone sits and I stand I pull the white board and say"Harry you and Chris are trading places he will be the catcher on the line and u will be in the left side of the line being there in case the ball goes on the other side it will be u chance go run it through".

"Mark  You will be in the north side of the field to guard the point line. No one on there team will cross understand?" I say

He shakes his head up and down and drinks his water.

After telling everyone who will be playing I feel guilty to say but I have to so I say" Christan,brandon,Millen,Sean,
John. You guys will not be playing I am sorry u guys will be on the bench". I say and I walk away letting everyone know they can go.

"why did u switch my place with Chris ". Harry says

"I notice your catch is loose. Chris has a clean catch". I say and walk away to my car.

When I get to the hotel, I grab all my things from the hotel. I grab Zendaya dress and her shoes. I then go home. When I get there I clean up and make the bed. I put Her dress in the washer and lay down then I text her. 

To Zendaya
*baby I miss you come home *

I close my phone and she text back
*i can't right now I miss u 2*

I laugh to myself and turn on the TV. We need a bigger place. This apartment is kinda small. If we got a another place it would be bigger.  I would have to convince her. 
That's when my phone beeps a text from Zendaya.

Speak of the devil.

*plus we have to pay rent,* she writes

*no I pay u don't have too Baby*

*fuck off* she writes and I laugh.

The rest of my day is boring and I decide to check the mail. When I get inside the house I decided to warm up some good. That's when I hear a knock. I open it to see Bella.  "Bella"? I say and she hugs me and I shocked.  "I came to see u dickhead be happy". She says.

"I see you are still a ass hole". I say and she laughs.

"nice place". She says

"where's ur roommate"? She says

"roommate"?

"mom told me u were living with someone".

"I live with Zendaya". I say

Her eyes widen and she says "you guys live together'?

I change the subject by saying "So are u staying we have a extra room for u so go ahead and stay if u want".

She walks to the hallway and checks out the house. "wow" is all she says when she finishes looking around.
I grab a cup and fill it with apple juice.
I put it to my lips then Bella says

"where are mom and dad going to sleep?"
I cough and choke on my drink.

"mom and dad are coming"?

"yes later today". She says and worry takes over me

"I gotta go pick up Zendaya from work". I say and leave her in the house alone. 

Zendaya pov
"your parents are comming"?I say I feel like I. Can't breathe.

"and why did Bella come ". I say

"aren't you guys friends ". Zayn says

I don't say anything i just stare out the window.

"Baby my parents love u don't worry". He says rubbing his fingers up and down my leg.  I. Smile. He always know how to make me feel some type of way.

Writers note
Xoxo,
Till next time byeeee
💕lots of love :)