Chapter 10

Zayn pov
I was keeping a secret from Zendaya. I knew if she knew she would never take me back.She would go to Harry. I just knew it. I had to beg Bella not to tell her and Bella finally agreed when i offered money.  Of course she agreed  when i offerd her 100 dollors. I couldnt sleep.It wasnt like i was going to take up the offer i got.So there was no point in telling her  Even know I really wanted to.  Maybe she would be happy for me. I feel alseep thinking about how i would tell her.

  The next day,

I woke up at 7 and so was Zendaya. She was doing her hair in my bathroom. I got up and said,"Zendaya we need to talk".

"Ok"
She sat on the bed and, i said
"So i got into a football camp. And its really good and I have enough credits to graduate early and i am 18 so.

"Omg i am so happy for you baby". She kissed me said ,"is it the football camp thats helps you get get professional". 

"Ya but baby," i said she cut me off and said" you can tell me anything". She grabbed my hand and i said,"Its in New york".

Her smile dropped, "New york"?
"But dont worry i wont go if you are not ok with it".

She looked at me and said"Dont be crazy, you are going dont let me hold u back".

"Are u sure".

"Yes i love you and this is ur dream ". She kissed me and smiled and said." Maybe i can vist you".  When do you leave she said". 

"MONDAY"

"That's so soon".

"Well i want you to come with me baby u have enough credits to transfer to a school over there with me."

"Will u come i said".

She smiled and hugged me and said "All i have is you of course i will go".

I looked at her and said,"what about ur mom"?

She said,"I talk to her. Uhhh she will get mad".

I looked at her and said,"We should start packing".

She agreed and i went to the basment and got out the boxes. I started to pack them and she helped. When ee finshed we order  rented U haul to move the boxes from her house to mine. When we got there her mom was looking at us and Zendaya told me to go in her room.i went and took the boxes her mom looked at us confused.

Zendaya pov
'Whats going on my mom said".

" i am moving".

"What no u are not".

"Yes i going to New york with Zayn".

"No you are not".

"Mom i am 18 i am allowed to".

She grabbed my wrist and yelled"Your just going to follow him.You dumb girl, thats why u got raped because ur weak and dumb for boys
I dont know why but i slapped her and walked to my room i cried and Zayn held me close. We finshed packing and my mom said,"If you leave dont ever come back".
"Ok".
I left and put my things in the u-haul. The u-haul was super heavy with my things in the back. 
Zayn put his hand on my thigh and rubbed his r hand up and down".
"Everything will be ok he said".
I leaned over and kissed him He drove into his house and told me that his friend was going to drove the u-haul on Monday and we would take his car.He said the drive was 1 day and a half unless we took a plane but i didnt want to take a plane.  I couldnt believe i was being this spontaneous.I didnt have anywhere to live but Zayn said we could get a apartment together if i wanted.I agreed. I had money saved i had enough to pay rent for a while.But Zayn Kept saying he would pay everything.I kept telling him we would split it.
The next day, 1 day until we leave

Zayn pov
I was so pumped about New York. Me and my baby living together. New school,new life. Even know Harry would be there and Some of the guyd because they were in thr football thing that didnt mean anything We label our boxes and then we put them back in the u-haul.My mom and dad said goodbye when we were going to bed. I looked at Zendaya who was knocked out i got my phone out and looked for a apartment.When i found one the owner said we couldnt move in until a month.Then i offered 100 more  extra dollors and he agreed to let us move in.It was a 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with a livingroom a dinning room and it a huge kitchen. It was perfect for us. I fell alseep.

6:00 am

The alarm woke us up and we gog ready we got in the car and i texted my friend the address of the apartment. I then told Zendaya that i got us a place. She was excited. When we went on the road she made me laugh when she started saying "i spy with my little eye a hot guy". I gave her a look and she laugh  saying she was talking about me. 
5 hours on the road Zendaya was alseep.
20 hours later
Zendaya was hungry so we went out to eat. When we got back on the   road she was on her phone.She offered to drive the rest but i told her i would drive
WRITERS NOTE
Omg guy so much has happen..... i am so happy to say this is just the start,  secrets,lies, anymore will be in this story!!!!Do u think Zendaya made the right choice???????yes or no!!!Comment
Lets befriends
Instagram-@xomarriahxo
Snapchat-peachypeach360
Email-marriahking345@gmail.com user