three's a crowd | roman

warning: mature content

+++

The two got ready together, both dressing in their dark attire. She put on her scarlet red lipstick, puckering her lips in the mirror as she did so while her husband, Roman, did his hair.

"What do we feel like tonight?" (Y/N) asked, her heels clicking with each step on the marble tile of the bathroom as she went over to her husband. "Something sweet," he replied with tasteful smirk.

Her lips curved into that same smirk. "Perfect," she purred. Roman suddenly picked her up, placing her on the counter as she squealed where he stood between her legs. Her black dress rode up her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm hungry," he hissed, placing trails of love bites along the soft skin of her neck. "Me too, so let's go. I don't want to waste any more time," she insisted, pushing her lover away so she could hop off.

At the bar, they scanned their surroundings, seeing their options of prey for the night. Knowing they'd have to divide and conquer, Roman went towards the back of the bustling bar whereas (Y/N) went to the front, taking a seat. They socialized among some throughout the night, scouting the perfect one.

Eventually, (Y/N) looked towards the back where she saw Roman leaving with a blonde through the back door. She smiled, the excitement building up. She instantly ended her conversation with the man she was only half listening to before grabbing her coat and following her husband into the alley.

In the alley, she was met with a gust of wind, which only energized her more. Just down the way she saw Bill with the blonde who's tongue was down his throat. Watching their bodies press against each other only made her hunger grow. As they heard her heals clacking against the pavement, they looked her way. The woman had a look of confusion whereas Romans eyes held a look of the same hunger she was feeling, accompanied by his devilish smirk.

"Um, can we help you?" She asked,  looking slightly disappointed as she reached out to pull Roman back into her. Roman took a step back, walking over to (Y/N) and placing his hands on her neck and jaw before pressing his lips to hers.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" The woman asked, now sincerely confused. The couple pulled away from each other, both smiling.

"What's your name, darling?" (Y/N) asked, tilting her head sideways as she scanned the short woman up and down.

The woman gulped. "L-Laurel," she responded in a hushed tone.

"Laurel, we'll give you five grand for the night," (Y/N) offered, tucking a strand behind the blondes ear. 

Laurel took a step back shaking her head. "You're kidding, right? I'm not a hooker," the woman stood her ground. Roman chuckled, getting off on how feisty she was. (Y/N) took another step towards her.

"Twenty grand," her voice was as soft as silk, alluring yet venomous.

Laurel's brows raised at (Y/N)'s offer, that was a lot of money to her. After a few moments of pondering to herself, she gave in. "Okay," she agreed, eliciting large grins from the couple.

Back at the house, Roman and (Y/N) wanted to make Laurel feel comfortable so they started by helping her with her coat. Little to no words were exchanged as they wanted the experience to be physical and sensual. (Y/N) then leaned in, connecting her lips with Laurel's, the two moved in sync, quite passionately to (Y/N)'s surprise. Biting his lip, Roman stepped in, taking his wife's face in his hands and crashing his lips to hers. Laurel ached for more so she began fiddling with Roman's buckle. He was slightly taken aback but didn't protest.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" (Y/N) interrupted. The others agreed and so they went up into, what they called, the feeding room.  To Laurel, it looked like an ordinary guest bedroom.

With the lights dimmed, the three got onto the king sized mattress. While Roman continued with his belt, (Y/N) climbed on top of Laurel, pinning her arms above her head before dipping down and connecting their lips.

"Fuck," Roman muttered, his bulge only growing at the sight before him.

(Y/N) paused, sitting up as she continued to straddle Laurel. She then began unzipping her dress, pulling it down and sliding it off her legs. She was left in only her heels. Roman threw his pants and shirt to the side, leaving him in his boxers as he reached over and began kissing his wife as Laurel lay underneath, watching.

"Your turn," (Y/N) said before helping the blonde with her clothing.

Both Roman and (Y/N) helped Laurel with the removal of her clothes, eventually all three were bare. On their knees, Laurel was pressed between the other two. She was making out with (Y/N) from behind as Roman trailed his lips in the valley between her breasts, up to her neck. Things got steamy fast, all three of them moving together as one.

The night went on, each of them having climaxed at least twice. Right before things began to cool down, both of the Upirs knew they couldn't finish without a meal. When it was time, Roman and (Y/N) locked eyes, exchanging sinister grins.

"We're sorry for this, Laurel," (Y/N) began, trailing her fingertips up the blondes bare thigh.

Laurel shot them a look of confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked, clearly missing out on what was happening... or about to happen.

"If it's any consolation, you are my favorite to date," (Y/N) added before grabbing Laurels jaw, forcing her to look at the woman. As their gazes harshly met, (Y/N) began to compel her.

"You will not scream. You will not cry. You will not be in pain. You will enjoy this," she demanded in her soft tone. Laurel nodded, her expression blanking as if she was a robot.

"Finally... I'm starving," Roman breathed, diving into the blondes neck, digging his teeth into the softness of her skin, sucking her sweet blood. (Y/N) took the other side.

They drank and drank until there was nothing left. When they finished, they tossed her body to the side. The two were covered in the warm, crimson liquid, as well as the sheets.

"Good blood, too," (Y/N) noted, referring to incredible intimate hours they had just spent together. They both laughed as (Y/N) climbed on top of Roman, her body flushed against his as he licked up the sweetness all over her naked frame.

She moaned out in pleasure as he pulled her closer against him, rolling her head back. They then continued, covered in red and tangled together.