Hello!

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hey?

First of all, I want to say a massive thank you to every single person who has taken the time out of their day to give this collection a read, a vote, and/or a comment. Your support means the absolute world to me, genuinely. 

When I started this collection, about three and a half years ago now, I had just seen the movie IT and my flame of admiration for Bill was reignited, thus this collection came about. 

This collection has helped me greatly with improving my writing and expanding my imagination. It was mainly just for me and my writing freedom, having this platform to express all of my thoughts and ideas. And to watch it grow over time and gain a following of people who enjoy reading my work just as much as I enjoy writing it, truly made my heart swell of gratitude and joy. 

However, as the saying goes, all good things come to an end. An end for now, that is. I started this collection when I was sixteen and am now twenty which means I have gained a lot of knowledge through the years with writing and have since began creating my own works. With that, I think now is the right time to move on from fanfiction and begin wholeheartedly focusing on my very own creations. That doesn't mean that this book will be completely forgotten but for now, I'm stepping away (as you've probably already noticed). 

Bill Skarsgard Imagines will be left up on my page for newcomers and those of you who want to go back and read it over but no new content will be produced for the time being.

Thank you so much for your understanding! With all that being said, I'd like to take a moment to mention some of my own work that I've been focusing on which is/will all be published on this page. I've got two books of my own that I've recently published and that are ongoing, both romances called 'What the Waves Brought' and 'Winslet Tower'. I've also got a third book that I'm working on called 'The Somewhere Else Cafe'

It would mean the absolute world to me if you went over and checked them out.

Anyway, thank you all again for your continuous love and support.

Love always,

Belle.