come with me | bill

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open, the warmth of the sun peering through the curtains and shining down on her face. The weight of her boyfriend's arm draped around her waist restrained her from climbing out of bed. Well, she wouldn't go as far as to call him her "boyfriend" when initially, it was only supposed to be a one night stand which soon turned into a three month fling.

Taking his gentle snores as a sign that he was still in a deep sleep, she tried to slip out of his grasp. She was wrong. The dark haired man tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her bare body into his.

"Just a little longer," he muttered in her ear, his voice deep and raspy yet it was still like honey to her ears.

"Your flight is in three hours, Bill. You need to get ready," (Y/N) reminded him, her back flushed against his bare chest.

Her mind was telling her to get a move on, but everything else was telling her that she was right where she needed to be.

"I'll miss it," he said, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

"Bill, you can't. You missed the last three and your family is expecting you," she said, her heart slightly sinking in her chest as the realization set in that this would be her last morning in his arms.

Bill was in Toronto filming the new adaption of the film 'IT' in which he'd star as the demonic clown, Pennywise. The two met at a bar in the city near the end of production and had expected their encounter to be only a one night stand. However, with Bill wrapping up and having his vacation time, he chose to spend it in Toronto. That made it difficult for the two to stay away from each other so their "one night thing" turned into a regular occurrence.  Nevertheless, Bill's time in Toronto had to eventually come to an end and so it had. He was expected back in his home town Stockholm, Sweden to continue with his life and (Y/N) was expected to continue hers in Toronto. The couple had both come to terms with that fact and agreed that it was what it was.

"What if you came with me?" Bill said out of nowhere, propping himself up on his elbow. The young woman's eyes shot open, not once did they consider her leaving with him.

"What?" She said quietly, knowing what he said but not being able to register it. (Y/N) turned her head to face his, the man's pale eyes filled with hope. He can't be serious, she thought.

"You're joking right?" She said, throwing the covers off of her as she sprung from the bed.

"Why not?" Bill asked, his gaze following her as she proceeded to wrap herself in her fuzzy white robe then went around the room to tidy up.

"Bill." She stopped in her tracks, lifting a brow. "I can't just drop everything I have and hop on a plane to Sweden with you. I have a life here," she said, drawing back the curtains to reveal the bustling city.

"It's not like you won't ever come back, (Y/N). Listen." Bill climbed out of bed, his nude body towering over hers as he came face-to-face with the woman. "The moment I laid my eyes on you I knew I had to have you. I don't want to let you go. I can't let you go," he said, taking her face in his large hands and touching a his lips to hers.

When he pulled away, he kept his forehead pressed against hers, awaiting her response. The woman tucked her bottom lip between her teeth before shutting her eyes, not wanting to look him in eye as it would only tear her up inside, more so than she already was.

"I can't."

The man's heart shattered at those two words. Never would he have thought that the one woman he held so dear to him, would be the one that got away.

"Okay," he muttered, dropping his hands to his sides before turning and disappearing into the bathroom of her quaint apartment.

(Y/N) stood there, stiff and unable to move;  with one step, she felt as though she'd crumble. (Y/N) felt a single tear slip down her cheek, reality striking her all too hard. Every fiber in her body was telling her to go with him back to Sweden, to spend the rest of their days together tangled in each others arms. Nonetheless, she had her life here in Toronto; her job, her friends, her family . . . everything.