Henry X Smol!Reader

The war was almost over as the days were ticking by the hour. But, blood and intestines haunted (Y/N)'s dreams as they would never seem to disappear. Her physical strength was beginning to decline as she fell ill in their last battle. Henry was the one to, strangely, help her ill body and defeat any enemies in the way. 

Chrom restricted her to bed to rest the entire night. She couldn't really argue back since Robin even suggested too. Her tent was in the back of the camp, but not too far away, so she could get some sleep without too much noise. 

"This sucks..." She panted slightly, trying to sit up. "They're overreacting about my condition. It's not bad."

"I wouldn't say that, lifeless corpse, nya ha!"

(Y/N) jumped at Henry's voice as he entered inside the tent. It was a small tent, so he had to bend down to enter. He didn't change out of the clothes he wore this morning, because there was still blood stains on his sleeves and pant. 

"Why are you here? Chrom told everyone to give me space to sleep." She said.

"He told everyone, but he didn't say they couldn't visit them!"

She sighed in annoyances. She was grateful Henry did save her, but he wasn't her favorite soldier in the army. Because there was a certain thing this freak did to tick her off-

"You still got blood on your cheek?" He wiped it off, a simile spreading on his face as he reached in and hugged you. "You're so cute! Not knowing you had blood on your cheek! Nay ha! It's enough to make me want to kill risen again!"

An irk mark appeared on (Y/N) forehead as she shoved Henry away. "Stop that! It's weird! You're not my friend!"

"Oh, I'm not? Even though I saved your lifeless body during the battlefield?"

She hesitated on her next words. He did have a point. She was being an ungrateful dastard. It made her, slightly, guilty on the inside. "Fine, I'm grateful you saved me on the battlefield."

"Nay ha!" He pulled on your cheeks, rubbing them in circles with his thumbs. "You're apologizing now? How much cuter can you possibly get?"

Anger boiled deep inside her chest, but she let him do his weird thing. He was clearly enjoying himself and she let him because he did deserve it in a tiny way. Thinking back on it, he didn't even have to save her in the first place. 

"Herny?" She said, cheeks still smooshed together from Henry. "Whd you save mae?"

He smiled and stopped, messing with her hair next. "Because if you died I wouldn't be able to stop doing this! You're like my little cute doll, (Y/N)!"

Hearing the word doll only made the anger worse, but she let him continue on. Deep down inside, she did like the attention Henry gave her. Even if the attention was sort of odd.

Sorry, this one was so short, didn't have much to think on. If you guys give me more thought out scenarios  I'd come out faster, but hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot!