Special Chapter: You Are the Ocean's Gray Waves~

Even though his life along with the love of his life was the line, that didn't stop the two from being happy. Anankos looked up the tents inside roof. His lover, Mikoto, was asleep from the long walk around the Invisible Kingdom to get her family too safety.

Pain worked its way through his head as he grinded his teeth in pain. Even though he was in a human form he thought most of the connection between his evil self would be gone, but it didn't happen. A cry broke out into the air as his attention snap too it.

Little Kaumi was crying in his/her crib. Anankos looked at his child in amazement. "He/She must have felt my pain..."

The crying was getting louder as he was afraid the baby was going to wake up Mikoto, so he walked over to his child. Kamui was so small and tiny it melted his heart to think this was his child, to know that even if he killed his people... he could create a small happiness to ease the pain away.

As gently as he could, picked up tiny Kamui and cradle him/her in his arms. He lightly rocked the baby back and forth, but it didn't seem to help much. An idea popped into his head as he took a deep breath and let it all out.

"You are the ocean's gray waves~ Destin to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach~ yet the waters ever change~ Flowing like time, the path is yours to climb~"

The song eased Anankos pain, but made him tired to use the song but it helped little Kamui down and had him/her fall asleep. He stared at his child with love, so much love he was glad to know this child was brought into his world.

Mikoto soon later woke up from the singing and smile at her lover holding his child. At first he was afraid to touch him/her because he would hurt them. But now, Anankos was happier than joy at the moment.

"Anankos..." Mikoto whispered softly, "I'm glad you got over your fear."

He laughed as he felt tears of joy fall down his cheeks. "I-I can't believe it... I helped made a wonderful human... I was an evil dragon, but yet I can see are child becoming a hero to both the lands of Nohr and Hoshido."

Mikoto smiled as she got up from the bed and hugged Anankos. "I'm glad."

Anankos smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover and his child as he watched him/her sleep. "It's amazing... what life can give you."

"It truly is."

The moment of silence was perfect between the two. But it didn't last long as the earth started to rumble under their feet. Mikoto gasped in shock as Anankos cursed under his breath, sensing this was his other half doing.

"Hurry! The portal is not that far!"

Arete rushed out of her tent with young Azura at her side, having her close in her arms while Azura face was hidden in her mother's shoulder. "Mikoto!" She cried out, "What's happening?!"

"No time to explain!" He opened up the huge portal and gently pushed her towards it. "Jump now!"

Arete nodded and looked back at her sister. At that moment they both shared a look of love with each other. Even through that moment young Azura looked up from her mother's shoulder and looked at baby Kamui, sensing even at a young age their fates were bound to be together.

Arete entered through the portal as it closed behind her. Anankos cursed under his breath and summon the best of his magic to create another portal, but not knowing where it would lead. They both shared a look of love between them as he touched his lover's cheek.

"Mikoto, I'm sorry are time together was short. Just remember... I loved both you and are child, very deep to my ancient heart... I wish you will find another love."

Tears streamed down her face as she nodded and held her baby to her chest, still sleeping under the songs spell. After she entered through the portal Anankos used the last of his powers and teleported away. He panted heavily, searching for new ideas.

"Well... I must start looking for heroes... heroes of another realm..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft gentle breeze of the lake air woke Mikoto up as she woke up to a place with a single lake. She checked her baby, still asleep from the songs spell, but wouldn't last long enough without being heard.

She was tired and heartbroken. Didn't know where to go as she was a lost princess of a dead kingdom, but she realized she had Kamui and hug him/her to her chest. In the quiet moment the crunching of grass was heard as she stood up quickly.

In the low grass was a man filled head to toe with armor. His hair was long and pass over his shoulders and had his arms crossed over his chest. At his side was a young boy with the same color of brown as him, but it was short compared to him.

"I heard a distant noise and thought to check it out, but I didn't think I would stumble across a beauty..."

"W-Who are you?" Mikoto's voice was raspy from all of today's events.

"I am Sumeragi, King of Hoshido."

She relaxed at the moment. "I see."

"You have a baby with you, why don't you come into my castle? My children won't mind the little boy or girl. I can sense you are tired also."

Tears formed in her eyes from the king's generosity. All she cared about was her child's safety, but she was still worried about her sister... but she would have to wait. "Thank you... so much."

He nodded and smiled. "Think nothing of it. Ryoma, you'll be nice to the baby won't you?"

The little prince, Ryoma, bowed to Mikoto. "Yes I will, and I'll protect him/her."

A warm smile spread across Mikoto's face. Maybe this was that Anankos meant he said find another true love, because she deserved a happy chance in life like he did.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! If you have any questions for me I'll answer them if I get 10 of them and that will be it, but thank you all for reading this book. I am just shocked by how people read my book... it's amazing. This was the special chapter and I hope you guys liked it.