Dwyer

Soft light entered through the room to your private quarters as a tall man like figure came in while carrying in a tray of tea and biscuits. You were asleep as the man like figure pull back the only window to the quarters as light enter, and landing onto your face. You blinked opened your eyes at the sudden exposer to sun light as sound of tea being severed pulled you right awake.

You looked up to see Jakob's son, Dwyer, fixing your usual morning tea. He gently set it down in front of you as you got up and sat at your small table.

"Lady (y/n), your drink."

You nodded and picked up the drink, almost putting it too your lips until you saw your tea was a weird color.

"Dwyer, what is this? This doesn't look like tea."

"Hmm? Oh, it's my own blend of coffee."

"Coffee? For a morning drink?"

Dwyer smiled a tiny bit as he looked down at your confused face. "Just go ahead and try it. I made it myself for you to drink."

You eyed the black and brown drink before hesitatingly putting it to your lips to drink. The substance was like heaven itself in this blend of coffee. It melts into your mouth and down your throat like silk. You hummed at the goodness of the drink as a smile broke into your face.

"This is amazing! I never tasted anything so good in all my life time!"

Dwyer kept his smile on his face still at seeing his victory over his father's cup of tea. "I'm glad you like it. Do-does it tastes better than my father's cup of tea?"

"Yep! I know you're only a butler in training, but I think you could and maybe make a better butler than Jakob."

"You mean it? I'm glad and all, but I'd be mostly being sleeping if I don't have anything to do..."

You shook you head at Dwyer as your smile faded. "I'll make sure to give you task to do so that won't happen."

"Wha?! But-"

"No buts! If you want to be a butler then you need to start working than snoring the day away if you want to sever me and everyone else in this army."

Dwyer sighed before he bowed his head, getting some of his long bangs into his eyes. "As you wish, Lady (y/n), I shall work hard enough to be the best butler their ever was. Besides, I don't mind working for you."

A tint of pink appeared on your cheeks just as the door opened to Jakob.

"That lazy son of mine has better have done his duties of waking up, Lady (y/n)..."

Jakob paused at the doorway as he didn't except to see his son and master awake.

"Lady (y/n), you're awake. I didn't think my son would have done his job as a butler."

You shook your head at Jakob. "Nope! He even made me coffee!"

Jakob's face twisted up in disgust as he looked at his son. "She likes my tea better, end of his conversation. Now, if you excuse me."

Jakob exited the room as Dwyer scowled at the door. "He gets jealous way too easily..."

You giggled as you nodded your head before going to you closet. "Yep." 'But I can some of Jakob in you too, Dwyer.'

*One year later*

Dwyer, as usual, came into the room with coffee and biscuits for your morning breakfast. Only thing unusual about this, Dwyer was shaking with fear.

It was barely noticeable as he gently woke you up. "Lady (y/n), it's time to get up."

You yawned and stretched as you looked up at Dwyer with a smile. His heart jumped for joy at seeing it as you had caught his heart.

"Good morning, Dwyer."

Dwyer nodded as he shakily handed you over the tea, trying not to spill it as you grabbed it before it spilled onto you.

"Dwyer, are you okay? You seemed scared of something."

"It's nothing to be worried about, Lady (y/n)."

You raised an eyebrow at the (h/c) haired butler as you drank the oh-so-good coffee. You almost were done drinking it; until an object caught you attention as you almost drank it.

You poured out all the coffee to find a small, sliver object glint in palm of your hand, a ring.

Dwyer took the ring along with you hand as you heart raced at what was happening.

"Lady (y/n), you have made me a better man after the year I have served you. I have realized you've caught my heart after all the kindness you've show me. My cup of coffee is my love for you with each cup I serve you with. So, please marry me."

Your blush increased as you smiled in happiness and hugged Dwyer tightly to you.

"Of course Dwyer! I'll marry you! But, I will help out with the house work too so you need to agree to that."

Dwyer chuckled as he patted your head. "I agree to it, Lady (y/n)."

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Please, Dwyer. Your first job as a husband is to now on call me, (y/n)."

Dwyer nodded his head as he gently slides the ring onto your ring finger. "I don't lift a finger for just anyone... But I would do anything in the world for you."

Dwyer said in his soft voice as he gently kissed you. Just like his coffee, he tasted like it as you hummed and melted into the kiss and him.