Yandere Female Corrin X Male Reader

It's been a year since Lady Corrin created the army and everything to know Hoshido and Nohr will be peaceful together while in the fight for Valla. Though there was one soldier in the army who caught her attention, you.

Only though you were only a guard stand solider, you somehow caught the attention of royalty as all of the girls of the royal family liked you, but you had no clue about it. Truth to be told you knew this shouldn't bother you, but when your older sister tries to hit on your man, it's going to be bloody.

Word had it the girls had a party with you and Corrin herself wasn't invited, making her rage only more filed. Corrin watched from the bushes with Yato at ready as she watched Elise, Camilla, Hinoka, and Sakura gathered around the fire.

"Come on (y/n)!" Elise pulled at your arm, "It's your turn to seek for hide and seek!"

"Umm okay!" You laughed while getting up. "I guess you all are going to hide this time?"

Camilla giggled while Hinoka smirked. "Why not?" Camilla said.

"I wouldn't mind playing for just this once." Hinoka wrapped herself in her white scarf.

"Great! Come on, Sakura!" Elise pulled Sakura up.

She stumbled a bit but quickly regain her balance. "S-sure!"

"Alright! Count to ten and cover your eyes!"

You chuckled and did just that. "Alright I'm closing my eyes."

"Ready... set... GO!"

All four princess took off in four directions, luckily avoiding Corrin in the process. Oh, how much blood thirst when inside her head as she smirked and turned Yato in her hand over and over again.

The first one to go was poor Sakura. She was hiding behind a cherry tree, how ironic. Corrin sneakily like a sleeping bird creeped up behind her. She screamed at the sharp coldness of the blade but Corrin quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

Sakura's tears and blood were stained on Corrin's hand after she was down. Only three more to go. You were about to walk in Sakura's direction until Corrin quickly saved it as she kicked a stone, making you stop and turn in that direction.

After you were safe Corrin found Hinoka second. She was high in the trees as she looked down below, but not around her as that was the time Corrin slashed. Something deep inside her told her this was wrong, but she couldn't stop as she craved for more blood...

Elise was easy to spot in the mass of trees along with her giggling. You were going to take her out just like Sakura, until she turned around. All her giggles were gone as she had this face of horror to replace her happy face at the sight of Corrin's bloody face.

Elise screamed and started to run away, but you caught up to her and tackled her. "Hold still!" You yelled.

"B-Big S-Sister! W-Why?!" Elise sobbed as Yato dug deeper into her neck.

"Because you were taking my man away from me! My man! AND HE CAN'T HAVE ANY TIME WITH ME SINCE I SAVE YOUR ASSES EVERY TIME DURING BATTLE!"

A sharp cut burned at her side as she hissed and jumped away from Elise. Camilla stood their panting as she held a handy carry axe with her. "Corrin... I love you, but I won't let you kill Elise."

"Oh big sister~" Corrin said in a sing-song tone, "I love you too, but taking my man WILL HAVE YOU KILLED!"

Corrin swung her Yato as Camilla blocked it, but wasn't fast enough to dodge the second half. Camilla screamed and dropped to her knees, holding her sides in pain. Elise was in pain too, but that didn't stop her from crawling to her side.

"Elise..." Camilla crocked while Corrin started putting her foot on her head. "R-Run away..."

"N-No..." Elise sobbed, "I-I will go down with you... along with my other b-big sister..."

"STOP!" You yelled and jumped out from the bushes.

You saw both the bodies of the Hoshido princess, horror took over your before you started for the Nohr princess. A crazy smile appeared on Corrin's face. "(y/n)! What wonderful timing!"

"Let them go... I'll do anything you want if you let them live..."

Camilla passed out from blood lost as Elise cried harder while trying to wake her up. Corrin just heard her little sister's cries as pure music. "Really?! Then marry me!"

A feeling of dread when over you, but the cries of the Nohr princess were what was keeping you from going insane. "Fine, I'll marry you. Just let me take them to a healer."

"No, I'll do that." Corrin said and hugged you tightly to her. "Because I finally got what I want, and I'm never going to return it back~"