Camilla X Male Ninja Reader

Ninja's are silent as the night sky, moving in and killing their target before the target ever sees their faces. That's what you were right now, a Ninja from the Hoshido clan. You were the youngest and third brother of Saizo and Kaze, but looked nothing like them.

Still, this was your chance to prove too them you could be a ninja like them, even better. But for now, you still wondered why your brother Kaze joined on Lord/Lady Corrin's side of the war... it still hurt your heart too feel he betrayed Saizo and you.

In the middle of the night you hopped into a crate with carrots inside. It was tight and stuffy inside, but it was one of the ways to sneak in unnoticed. What was the mission you might ask? Spy on Lord/Lady Corrin with her plan with the Nohrian royal family.

It took hours until you were released from the crate. You cursed under your breath and stretched a little. "Gods... that's the last time I ever do something like that."

It seemed the army was asleep during this time. Made sense, get as much sleep possible before you are greeted with death at some time.

You made to admit, this place was elegant, even fancy for a small barrier or castle. While sneaking around the place you found Lord/Lady Corrin, but that's not what made you stop your breath, right next to them was Kaze.

He smiled at them and chuckled, as if they made a joke. You were about to spy them both when an axe appeared from the shadows, blocking you from your path.

"Oh dear, it seems ninjas from Hoshido aren't as sneaky as they seem."

You didn't breathe or move. Camilla giggled and pulled the axe closer to your neck. "Tell me, what business does a ninja have with my little brother/sister?"

As a ninja you didn't speak, not even blinking as you looked up at her. Camilla sighed and looked towards the tent where they went, but didn't loosen the grip on her axe.

"It seems you don't hold any threat really. If you did you could have strike from here and end a life, but you stay silence in the shadows."

"My mission is too spy over Lady/Lord Corrin with the plans of the Nohrian royal family. It seems all the Royals aren't in the tent."

Camilla smiled and lifted her axe from your neck, giving your neck space to breathe without slicing any blood. "I don't do well at boring meetings. I was planning on attending, but you didn't see me when you up popped out of the crate. So I acted like a ninja myself."

You growled slightly in anger. "Don't compare yourself to a ninja. I hold the title strong and proud, until like you filthy Nohrian!"

She seemed to ignore the insult and stare at the war meeting tent. "You wouldn't happen to be one of Kaze's brother? Would you?"

You seemed to stop breathing in just a second, but told the truth anyways. "Yes... but he's no brother too me anymore..."

"Why is that?"

"Because he betray Saizo and me!" You whispered bitterly, gripping your ninja stars in your hands. "I-I can't understand him..."

Abruptly, Camilla hugged you from behind. You had to hide the huge blush from being able to feel her boobs... "Don't think that way of Kaze or us, he follows my little brother/sister for a good reason."

Camilla explained everything too you, making you gasp. "What? That means... I have to side with Corrin... for my brother."

"Not for me?" Camilla pouted.

"For you too... I guess."

"Why thank you!" She grabbed the side of your chin, forcing you to look into her eyes. "If I catch you hurting Corrin, I'll be the one to kill you first, feel your blood pooling down around me."

You shook in slight fear of that look inside her eyes. But they went away and replace her frown to a happy smile. "Got that? Glad you could join us, (y/n)."

"You know my name also?"

"Kaze talks about you and your other brother all the time. He misses you both, but knows the risk of speaking to the enemy in battle."

Your heart swam with warmth. "Kaze... you do care...."

"Of course!" Camilla giggled and patted you on the back. "Why don't we introduce you to the army? Corrin always welcomes new members."

With a smile, you nodded and put away your ninja stars. "That seems wonderful."