Hatayo X Shy! Dancer! Reader

You've always wanted to take up dancing, so you asked your best pal Laslow to help you with lessons. Within a year you blossomed like a flower and grew into a beautiful dancer, even better than Laslow himself.

Laslow smiled as he patted you on your back. "Nice. You'll be able to perform for everyone tonight at the festival. Your dance... it reminds me of someone who use to dance as well as that..."

At the corner of his eyes you were sure tears were coming out of Laslow's eyes. "Laslow are you okay?"

"Wha? Oh yes! I just need a moment to myself!" He flashed you a nice pearly white smile and walked off into the crowd.

You wonder if you hurt Laslow somehow... just by dancing. Welp, at least your family would be happy to see you dance. Even Azura was excited to see you dance, but you weren't going to sing while dancing but she happily would while you danced.

Azura was the best girl pal you ever needed! Always there for you, even if her problems were at the edge of breaking into her soul. The festival was crowed as crowds of Hoshido people walked with Nohrians along the way or buying things.

You were cutting across traffic just right about a voice called out. "LOOK OUT!"

"Huh?" You said right before someone smacked into you.

Spell casters when everywhere in the air as the crowd yelled in excitement and started grabbing them, the ones who could cast spells, and started performing and showing off their magic.

"Oh no! Now everyone has my spells!"

You turned around to the young voice and saw it was Hayato laying on the ground in disbelief. "It took forever to save up enough money to get me all those spells..."

You came over his sight of view. "S-Sorry Hayato! I-I didn't mean for that to happen!"

Hayato gasped at you and took off, leaving you feeling lonely and bad at what you had done.

~~~~~~~~

It was time as you were all dressed in white with black to symbol the peace between Hoshido and Nohr. You started dancing as Azura's voice carried out into the room. The water around you started to dance along with you as Azura's amulet was helping you water bend.

The swiftness of the water, calmness of Azura's voice, and the warmth of your family near... it was all to have you dancing lightly on your feet. But you did feel the stare of someone on you while dancing, it was bugging you but you finished out the dance and bowed. Everyone when into a fit of cheer and applause as you blushed and ran off stage.

You when to see Azura and thank her to the magical water bending for help, but Hayato was in the way of the door and into the dining room.

"H-Hayato... I'm so sorry about earlier! I didn't see you there and I'm so sorry about the spells you bought and I'm so sorry about everything!"

"First, you say sorry way too much. Second, I'm not mad at you at all."

"Y-You aren't...?" You said and shyly backed away.

"N-No... I need to say this now or I'll never become the man I am!"

Hayato took a deep breath and started walking towards you, but you backed up as he took another step closer. It was like a dance, you took a step backwards as he took a step forwards. He growled and paced after you, clearly annoyed as you squeaked and gracefully jumped out of the way at his lunge.

He caught you off guard at the last second and hugged you closely too him. The feeling of a man near you was making you heart beat out of your chest as Hayato sighed in relief. "Finally! I know how shy you are, so I was going to give you a hug, but you were trying to dance you way out of it."

"S-Sorry! I-I didn't know what you wanted!"

"But... I need to hear something from you..."

"W-what is it...?"

"I-I-I-I l-like you...(y/n)..."

You felt like fainting, no one has ever said they liked you. "R-R-Really...?"

"Y-Yes... that's why I ran away from you when you accidentally bumped into me... I was shy myself... but... d-do you like me..."

"Y-yes..." You said and hid you blushing face behind your hands.

Hayato laughed and kissed your hands. "I love you too."

"L-Love you too!" You said really loudly and buried your face into his chest, luckily you were about almost the same height, but you were just two inches taller.

Hayato smiled and enjoyed the feeling of you in his chest as he held you closer to him, as for Azura... she stood in the background and smiled at the scene, disappearing like ghost as if she was never there to hear the whole thing.