Leo X OC Lilly (Lime)

This is for a friend of mine who has been with this book since the early beginning so she requested this and as a good author-chan I go ahead and do it :). Hope you like it nikkimel5

Everything was just perfect in Lilly's life. Leo, her husband, have just gotten married together and were at the Nohr castle for their honeymoon. Lilly was nervous, but she knew it would happen between the two of them. It was natural for married couple to do this, right?

Hours passed as Leo still didn't come back from the meeting with Xander. Her eyes began to drop as she rested her head on the pillow, letting the candle dye off slowly as the room was in complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm hand slid up inside her skin as Lilly shivered and looked up, but couldn't see anything but a dark figure. "You couldn't wait another hour for me to come back?" Leo's commanding voice registered into her mind.

"S-Sorry, I got sleepy."

"Oh well. Guess I have to punish my wife now."

His hand slid up to her stomach, rubbing it softly and gently making Lilly moan in pleasure. Leo smirked in the darkness as he trailed kisses up and down her neck, lightly biting her neck as her moans made him keep going.

Soon after attacking her soft spot Leo moved his hand from her stomach and began to massage both of her sides with both of his hand. He was doing it so good Lilly moaned out loud too much, but Leo didn't mind as he locked lips with her.

It was trapped in a heated battle as Lilly wrapped her legs around his waist, making Leo surprised for second but he still didn't give up. Leo then massaged her back deeply around making Lilly moan out in pure pleasure.

"I-I didn't know you were this good..." Lilly moan softly

Leo laughed quietly while biting her ear. "I didn't think you could moan loudly for this type of thing~"

Lilly's face burned with embarrassment, but she hit him playfully. "You're a jerk, you know that right?"

"Oh, I know."

Leo kissed her deeply with love. Lilly moaned and kissed him back while wrapping her arms around his neck. Leo was really skilled for this even though he's only kissed one girl and that was Lilly. The thought made her smile as she deepened the kiss long enough to make her lips very red, even biting it a bit making it seem it her lip was bleeding pure red.

Leo smiled and traced edges of her rosy lips. "Sorry about that, guess too much love can hurt."

Lilly smiled and kissed him quickly. "Only for you."

Leo smirked and whispered into her ear. "I hope you know this is only the beginning, so you better enjoy this moment of peace while you can."

Lilly felt hot all over as a pleasureful chill when down her spine. Her eyes begged for him as Leo happily agreed by stealing the deal with a true love kiss.