Keaton X Family day out on the lake

It was Keaton's idea to have a family picnic out by the lake. This was new to you because Keaton never really wanted to go anywhere with his bad navigating skills. But this time he said it would be special.

Jakob had packed up the food in a picnic basket for you with everything you loved... especially your favorite dessert too.

Keaton hugged you from behind, trying to hide his wagging tail. "Are you ready yet~?"

You giggled and turned around to pat his head. "Yep! Are you that excited? You tail is wagging."

It stopped as his cheeks turned red. "N-no it isn't."

"Papa! Let's go already!"

"Yeah come on mama!"

The two smiling bright children of yours stood by your camber door happy than ever.

"Yeah listen to the kids! Let's go already!"

"*sigh* Alright let's go."

"YAY!" They all exclaimed happily and took off.

You had to run to catch up to the hyper group, but Keaton slowed down to let you be by him to hold his hand. You smiled and took it as the walk to the lake wasn't that far either.

Velouria and Kanna both giggled in joy as they first found it and sat by the lake shore.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Keaton's tail wagging when he saw the lake himself.

"Hey this is a pretty nice lake if I do say so myself."

"Yeah, before you walk into it and get lost again."

The kids laughed as Keaton rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What did Jakob pack for us?"

"Ummm... sandwiches and tea."

"Really? This is a picnic, not a fancy meeting."

"If you don't like it then you don't have to eat it."

"Okay. I'll go looking for meat." He licked his lips before running off.

"Papa let me go with you!" Velouria called out while running towards Keaton.

Kanna smiled and grabbed your hand. "Let's play in the water mama!"

You smiled and was glad you were wearing a light white dress and not your armor. "Alright, alright I'll play with you."

Kanna giggled and pulled you into the water and started splashing you. The water was cold as you squeaked and shivered, but splashed back.

Keaton and Velouria came back with a two dead deer's of their own.

"Hey (y/n) we got lunch!" Keaton held up the dead deer as it's eyed rolled in the back of it's head.

You covered Kanna's eyes before his childhood could he ruined. "That's great Keaton! Why don't you cook them both while I take the kids into the fields?"

"Hmmm alright. Velouria no sniffing everything along the way."

"Hmp fine." Velouria said and crossed her arms before joining up with you two.

The fields were filled with flowers from both countries as the white and red flowered mixed well with the purple and black flowers.

Kanna picked a bunch and gave them too you. "For the best mama in the world."

You blushed and took them. "Thank you kanna."

Velouria returned with a dead squirrel and held it out for you. "For mama too."

You stared at it before giving Velouria a good enough smile. "Thank you Velouria but my hands are full so could you hold onto it for me?"

"Sure!"

"Lunch is ready!" Keaton called from the campsite as the kids smiled and ran back into the woods.

The deer skin was nowhere to be seen as Keaton, Velouria, and Kanna ate the deer meat. You sat down next too Keaton as he reached behind him and gave you a meat of some kind

"It's bear meat. I held onto it on the way."

You smiled and hugged Keaton after the kids finished their meal and where playing in the lake. "Thank you Keaton. I'm enjoying this day so far."

Keaton finished his last bite of deer meat and blushed, his tail wagging again. "G-glad to know. I found this place while looking for my pack and remembered we were near it and thought about going here."

"Well I love it and I love you."

Keaton smiled and stared into your eyes. "I love you more than my treasurers."

He kissed you gently and pulled back before the kids saw, but cuddled with you before the kids wanted to go back home.