Ryoma X Reader X Xander

Beautiful mornings could always end with bloodshed, right? They should have... or maybe not? Well this was during a time of war and bloodshed was always common with you. And, somehow with your wonderful and attractive nature, you drew in the two most powerful princes in the nations.

You were just a priestess healing wounded soldiers out on the battlefield. You were the main and head one to heal your allies, but the rarest visits were the ones from Ryoma and Xander. Sometimes even the most powerful people got injuries sometimes.

Right now, you could come to the meeting tent to discuss the next move to attack the Invisible Kingdom. Xander as the one talking as you sat back, twirling your healing rod in your hand.

"I must thank you for healing me the other day."

You looked up and noticed Prince Ryoma whispering too you. He was handsome, even without the headgear. You know so because you're seen him without it on.

You smiled faintly in the casted shadows from the dying candle light. "Thank you, Prince Ryoma. I will do anything to help keep my allies alive in battle."

"But I must say, your magic healing powers are extraordinary. I believe they're equal, maybe more powerful than my sister powers."

"I hope I will continue to live along the honor of having power compared to as royalty."

"Excuse me," Xander suddenly spoke, eyeing both Ryoma and you at the corner of the table. "Is there something you wish to speak to the group about? Prince Ryoma and (y/n)?"

Ryoma stiffed and looked back at him, putting on his ice mask behind his emotions once again. "No, I'm sorry to have disturbed you, Prince Xander."

Everyone in the room giggled under their breaths as Xander went back to talking about his idea of striking the enemy. It was rather weird to have your hometown prince and the other prince from the dark kingdom talk to you.

After the meeting, you went back to your room when you felt like you were being followed. Ignoring this sudden urge of danger, you turned to go to the hot springs. Nobody was inside because of how late it was, but you were used to staying up late to tend to the wounded.

The hot spring felt heavenly and filled your body with a warmth of healing. "Ahh... just what I need."

Out of the blue, two voices were joining each other in talking as they entered the hot spring. You had your eyes closed and your ear under water, not really bothering to guess who's voices they were. You felt the water shift when they came in, swishing and bobbing the water up and down.

The water was getting too hot as you jumped up and took a breath of air. The two voices stopped talking and looked towards you. Only did you just now notice it was... Ryoma and Xander.

You screamed off the top of your lung and looked around for your towel to cover yourself with. The boys were beat red and just stared at you while you wrapped your towel around your waist.

"What in the name of- What are you two doing in the hot springs?!"

"I was apologizing to Xander," Ryoma spoke, avoiding his gaze from yours. "I figured after a long day of battling we would go dip in the hot springs."

"We didn't think anyone would be here this late," Xander said. His face was completely red as he tried to not look at you either but at the water, only the water still reflected you in the steam.

"W-Well I'm always in here because of my late schedule for healing the wounded! I would like it if you two left here and never speak of what you just saw!"

The two boys nodded, but Xander stopped in his tracks. "Would you like shorter working hours?"

You stared at their backs that was turned towards you. Both of their backs were filled with scars and scratches from the years of war between the two kingdoms. "What... do you mean?"

It was Ryoma's turn to speak as he shook the water out of his hair. "I've known for a while you don't go to bed until the sun rises in the east. Those are the days I worry about your health while on the battle field. We need our strong priestess to survive the battle to come."

"We may not seem like it, but we care for our allies." Xander's voice was filled with pride.

They were both looking at you, but you didn't scream at them to turn around or anything. This was the first time anyone has ever truly cared for you. You were always the one to give, but never given back too.

"I-I... thank you both, Prince Xander and Prince Ryoma... but the wounded still need my help. I don't wish for the princess to be awake at such hours to tend to the wounded. I've seen death before me when I couldn't save them, I wish not for the princess to see the horrors of healing in tents."

Ryoma and Xander looked at each other. They both cared for their sisters, but didn't want to scar their minds from seeing death with their own eyes just yet.

You bowed quickly and blushed, hoping they didn't see the view of your blossom. "Thank you. I appreciate your generosity over my wellbeing."

The princes smiled their award winning smiled. Ryoma bid you goodnight before leaving to rest up for the night. You were already dressed and heading to bed when you noticed Xander hadn't left yet.

"(y/n)," he spoke, his deep woven wood eyes bore down into your soul. "If I catch you speaking to Prince Ryoma next time during a meeting I will separate you two from each other."

"Err... excuse me?"

Xander smiled and ruffled your hair. "I'm only joking. Goodnight, (y/n)."

You bid him goodnight as well, watching him go to his room. Tonight, was a wild night, but at least it has some excitement in store for you in the end.