Shit Day Two

Ya Know, Probley shouldn't say Shit Day 'cause other people probley have a worse day then me but, Fuck It! So, Me and my friends{Cunamatayata, Cuma, all the others, well not Tritixen} had the funral for all of the daddy longlegs Tritixen killed{Not Bob}. So that was very sad. Then math was fine. Science, was great. It was good 'cause our teacher put a video on and the video said the world Aristol and I looked back at my friend Melia and we about started fangirling 'cause of the book Aristol and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe and My teacher said She loved the Science Revlotion and we almost fangirled agian because Hamilton, Hamilton is life okay! Then PE, it as okay at first but then this girl Brandi kicked the matball into the light fixture. So that was great, the Social Studies was fine I guess. I mean I wasn't to happy about it. Then school ended and I got on the bus to go home which was cool. I found a bead and through it at a kid, ended up in a three seat with Hanu and Tritixen because Tritixen tried to move up and we moved to his seat but he had to come back 'cause there were no more seats so the was fun. I was reciting Panic! At The Disco and Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbow lyrics the whole time. Then Me and Tristix moved into our own seat 'cause a seat open and we left Hans. She was sad. The only downpour {Northern Downpour anyone?!.......No.......Okay i'm out!} was my phone was dead so I couldn't update or take pictures and videos of everyone, so that was my only problem. I got home and now i'm here writing this, listening to Panic! and all that plus Memes. So.......Yay!? Oh~! Me and Melia are going as Micheal and Jeremey from BMC. Were manly going a Boyf Riends but yay! OH, Melia is my husband {Even though shes a girl and goes by She and Her, whatever!} and we have many children like Wolf Girl, Panic! at the Everwhere, Tristix, Hans and more. My sister is Elema, and our mother is Cuma. Melia wants a devorse and wants to git rid of all our children but i'm a lawyer and won't alow it so yay. My Langue Arts\Reading was fine, same with homeroom, lunch and chors so yeah. That's it I guess! Man this is long..... Bye?