[9]

Rose's  Pov

It's been a week now and we just could make sure a captain should not be design yet. Lucia is on me since I entered the cheeringsquad and tried to get to me each and every time she could but this week something happened. We were at a party, and it ended up strangely cause we found ourself in a room making out. And since then she is more like let's say shy to speak to me.

Elisabeth: Why don't you date her?

Rose: What happened was an accident

Laura: Of course but the girl feels something for you so why don't we use it to our advantage?

Rose: You know what it does to play with feelings

Laura: Don't tell me you don't feel something for her.

Rose: She is the enemy for God's sake

Laura: Yes of course.

-------------🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵-----------------

"Girls!" Shouted miss Grace

Miss Grace: we all know we need to design a captain and actually we were supposed to do it last week but we were retarded so now I will ask you to select those you think are qualified for the post and we shall proceed by voting tomorrow.

Lucia: We all know I am the one suppose to replace Emilia after her departure  so why exactly vote? Since nobody is...

Ella: I think Rose will also be good for the post of captain.

Coldly and coolly, Lucia tend to look at me. I never saw her like that ever since the accident. It's like something actually changed in her feelings for me.
Miss Grace: so what do you think Rose?
Rose: Of course I'm in
Miss Grace: Good then, any other propositions?No? So it will be Rose against Lucia. Think about it girls.
She said then went off.
A minute later I was face to face with Lucia. I smiled at her which I don't think she appreciated.

Lucia: You better get back to your nerd title girl cause cheering is not for you.
Rose: Excuse me
Lucia:I heard your conversation with Grayson.
Rose:  What?
Lucia: I knew she was up to something.
Rose:...
Lucia: Better remove your candidature for the captain's post or else ...
-----------♥------------

Elisabeth: We need to get rid of her.

Rose: Wait what?

Laura: I heard about Emilia organising a party. We need to organise one tonight for you Rose.

Elisabeth: Wait what? We have a problem and you are just...

Laura: We need to make sure everyone is at your party and not that of  Emilia. From your party we shall see how to proceed with Lucia.

Elisabeth: okay but where are we going to organise it?

Rose: we could ask my mom.
They tend to face me with questioning looks

Laura: We could still...

Rose: come home after classes. I will show you. But how shall we organise a party in just some hours?

Laura: It's true... or may be after all we should let them go to Emilie's party.  I got a plan all we need is time, a place big enough to receive people and snacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to Ashluma2018