[1]

Rose POV

Hey come on take a seat

I heard someone say and turn round to see where it is coming from. At an isolated bench were two people sitting down so I went directly towards them and took a seat.
I immediately recognize the girl it was the one and only Laura Grayson. And soon I was asking myself so many questions
Why calling for me? Why do we have a meeting? Why this... ?why that....?
Questions but no answers. But when finally speak, she answered my main question why? By saying for one main reason Emilia Jays.
I hate the girl and the way she makes me look pathetic. Laura was explaining why she asked us but I already knew I couldn't help her.
Elisabeth Gullies the 3rd girl on the bench said she couldn't, I did the same and she ended up saying may be we should think about it. She said we shall all benefit. So I decided to think of it. I left the library with Elisabeth both very silent and when we stepped out we fall on the pests.

Gosh where are the insecticides?

Emilia: Can't you look at where you are walking?
Elisabeth: We did not...
Emilia: We? So you are with her?Explains why you can't get a boyfriend dear you are locked on nerds.

Everyone's phone buzzes. It's a text message saying: A lesby in Kinder High School. Elisabeth Gullies is blocked on nerds girls. Explains why she is lonely like ever.

Think she went hard on her in this message. She's not lonely.

---•---

Elisabeth POV

My phone buzzes and what do I see

A lesby in Kinder High School. Elisabeth Gullies is blocked on nerd girls. Explains why she is lonely ever.

What the fuck!

Elisabeth: How could you? You know nothing about me Lucia.

Lucia: Just write what I see and hear.

Sam: How could we have missed it before? This is just unbelievable.

Rose: What exactly is wrong in being a lesbian?

Sam: Who asked your opinion? Did someone call your name here?No?

What is wrong with these girls who do they think they are?

Elisabeth: What type of monsters do you think you are? And she's not wrong being a lesbian does not mean you're not human.

Emilia: Oh hell no! Is she just trying to ... No obviously she already did she contradicted me. Just for that you got a gift.

She took someone's drink then pour it on me before taking a picture and share it. I felt so humiliated. I hold on tears wanting to flow which is not good for the bad girl's reputation I have.

While leaving I could hear them laughing then they turn to the little nerd

Sam: What is she looking?

Emilia: Why are you still standing here? You idiot. You better leave before I eat you.

Then the little nerd ran off. Poor girl she did nothing and I don't remember doing something too. These girls really need to pay for their arrogance, that . No need of thinking any longer I'm for dealing with her

_
After the little incident of yesterday, the nerd and I agreed on revenge so we went on looking for the master behind it and now guess what. What? We are making a deal.

Grayson: Deal girls

Us: Deal!

She needs some punishment.

x ~x ~~•~~ x~x

Chapter dedicated to one great writer on Wattpad to RubixCube89201

For writing TGGBB.
Got inspired by the deal they made. If you read this book but not the good girl's bad boys then better read it now.

😊

Vote and comment
Thanks

^Angel^