[6]

Rose POV

Me: we need shopping?

Was the last thing heard before they left me.

They left me??
THEY fucking left me!

Me: Hey.

They: see you tomorrow at Downhills.

Were the last words I heard before being completely alone.

Gosh! Why?

Me:do I really have to go shopping?

I left the campus heading home when on my way I saw her once more. She was with a guy and it looks like a private meeting.

May be I should...

I was about to go when she entered the building looking right and left like she was expecting me to be there or at least someone.

What is she doing here.

No sound could be heard. It just looks like a dead pole. When suddenly some arguments were heard.

What the fuck is happening in there?

Curiosity

Yeah curiosity took control over me and instead of going the normal way I found myself heading towards the building when-

Fuck!

She actually came out and I started panicking.

What if she sees me what will she think?

I instinctively hide so she can't see me and continue going until I reached home. I was sweating like I have run a marathon.

I think she didn't see me. At least I hope so cause I'm not actually good at hiding things so what about me?

Are you fine dear?

One of our servants said looking worried.

Are you having some problems?

Me: No don't bother yourself I'm fine.

She stayed there looking at me like she was actually studying me.

Me: I am fine I said

S: Yeah of course.

She smiled at me then left.

Phew

What a day.

---😊---

Elisabeth POV

I came out of the building after dealing with some business and looked around why? I don't really know but I did it and saw a familiar figure moving as fast as she could and trying to be discreet. She looks like she was running away from something. I was about to call her when...

What will she think if she sees me here?

I thought of it and let go.

I thought walking slowly will help me release the stress I feel but here I am already on Featstreet feeling as stress as ever.

Wasn't helpful

I found myself say.

Entering the hotel faced to me, I could feel the looks on me. shivering a little I went directly to my room, unlock the door and-

What the fuck happened here?

Found everything scattered in my room. Trying to calm down I entered slowly taking a good look of all the mess around me. I examined the room looking for any one's presence when I heard someone passing behind me running. I turn as quickly as possible trying to catch the the person. He or she was about to ran away when the person ran into one of the workers. Is a he, he fell on the floor and I immediately recognize the person.

Brandon!?

I said surprise, grabbed him while saying sorry to the worker and brought him back in the room then locked it.

Faced him and I could see him sweating.

Me: Spit it out.

Brandon: What?

Me: Don't play with me, you know me better.

Brandon:...

Me: Don't force me to make you speak.

Brandon: I... Got caught.

Me: What!?

Is all I could say before he passes me something which seems as a mini microphone that we put on the ear. I could hear a voice coming out from it. It was talking to me.

How comes I never notice anything? I'm so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

If you read this please comment and vote & share

Thanks

Dedicated to hamraaa
And to me angelflamme
^_^