[7]

Laura's POV

Here I am on downhill but they of course aren't yet. So I took a seat some where while waiting when 'she' came, Emilia even her name felt like acid on my tongue.

Emilia: Oh my, Lee what ya doing here?

Laura: It's Laura girl. Just walking and you?

Emilia: That's how I use to call ya. Don't you remember?

Laura: That's it actually I don't wanna remember.

Emilia:... Oh I see. So?

Laura: Wanna come with me? No thanks I have someone to meet.

Emilia: Girl? Can I speak to ya? Could you come home?

Laura: I don't know Emilia, I have so many things to do.

Emilia: Emilia?? But you used to... oh of course don't wanna remember.

Laura: As I told you I change, I'm totally different now .

Emilia: Yeah I see...

Then I turned on my heels and left her standing there. Talking to this girl irritates me each time. Especially when she plays the little angel.

Gosh I really need to avenge or else I won't get over this shit.

--------------------×------------------------

Emilia Pov

Emilia: Yeah I see...

I watched as she left me there. I know I have been bad with this girl after all we went through many things together and even though I was insane she still came back to me. I know she's my friend no matter what Sam and Lucia say I trust this girl. She is harmless after all what could she do?

And I will also prefer somebody else to warn me about her than Lucia. She looks so stupid. But then she is cute to some people and that's only why we are friends. Because of her I got access to many things I will not have imagined.

Except from the one which leads to my king James Williams.
Yeah I love the guy so much I insulted my bestie to be so beautiful to him, to his eyes.

I feel sorry for everything I did to her and I could do something for that. Something to be relief from everything.

Texts:

Me: hey girl I know you are occupied but I really need to speak to you. Come home I am waiting.

I forward the message then heads towards home.
Arriving home I see my mom in front of the door with some luggage.

Hi baby
She said

What's that?

What?

Don't play innocent mom where are you going to?

Oh that! I'm just going on a trip with friends.

Friends? Oh mom please we all know your 'friends' represent one person so who the fuck is he? Why didn't I meet him yet?

Baby no need to care for me after all I'm the mom here.

That's the problem.
She made a what look. But I didn't care how surprise she is cause it will always be the same story with her.

I meet you, we fall in love, fuck up and break up. That's her story and whole life. If only she could find the one for once it will be wonderful.

Baby don't worry I know I found the one. But I will be absent for some time so take good care of yourself and the house too.

Of course.
I smiled to her and hugged her then let go of her and said good bye.

Hope it will be fine.

___😘.

Yes I know what you all think why Emilia's POV?
Each and everyone thinks differently. Emilia is not that bad no matter how she acts in school with the others.