[5]

Rose POV

We : You what?!

We said clearly not understanding what she's talking about.

Laura: Actually I never thought about that I just know how it should go on...but no plan formed in my... Ohh girls I'm so sorry.

Me: That's quite bad ,really bad. Ooo no nono what shall we ... Oh God help.

Laura: I'm sorry Rose pleeasse stop panicking.

Me:I should stop? But we...I... I mean she confronted that doll bitch I mean 'she' will soon be after us...after her with her clones and bull dogs and you want me to be quiet!

Laura: Actually yes I thought so. After all we just need to sit and think.

Me: Yes of course it is not that difficult to come up with a great plan.

Laura: Yes that is it. Now you are being positive.

Me: Yeah of course what is that difficult of making up a plan where you get back to your ex best friend as her best friend. To cheat on her or betray her ruining most of her reputation and...and destroy her dream of being a queen at the ball, final festivities for the academic year.

Laura: OK OK OK I understand how angry you may be please don't be and don't leave I need you.

How did she think it will end up perfectly without thinking.

Laura: I know I was foolish. All I knew is we could bring the bitch down though without thinking how could we do that. Sorry gee.

Me: Eli don't be that silent and say something.

Elisabeth: Why do we fear her exactly?

Why?

We: What?

Elisabeth: What makes her so powerful we can't just beat her off like any other one and get over it.

Me: Her influence

Elisabeth: Which comes from?

We: Her popularity

Laura and I said in unison. And we catch each others eyes. Then I spoke.

Me: so what exactly do you mean? We all know she is popular.

Elisabeth: Yes and so do we need to be. For more influence I think, we need to be fear, love and become as popular as she is if you understand me.

Me: The thing is, it may not be difficult for you but I'm sure you do neglect something most people won't. The fact that...

Laura: That's no problem gee. Elisabeth?

Hearing her name she looked at her with puzzled face.

Laura: Good job that's a wonderful idea.

Elisabeth: (☺) Thanks . Now back to her, what..no how shall it work for her?

Laura: Let's start by changing her style or look in fact everything and add a little bit of superiority, self confidence without removing the inferiority.

Elisabeth: She also need 'a great position'

Me: (😂) Please girls stop dreaming, you could change everything but my position in society.

They gave me the look which says what society

Me: I mean just that of the school.

Laura: (😊) Oh really? I bet I can. That's the thing with intelligence when it concerns society you seem to be dull.

We look at her while she was explaining how dull I am.

Laura: Your new style is to attract attention.

Elisabeth: Exactly so we do not need her cold but... Why not cheerleader if the look is not enough influence will make it.

Laura: Yeah she needs back up like you. But though 'she' is not in the cheers squad, her clone is. And soon the coach will select the leader so we need to erase her clone. So that is what we shall do next help you be the cheerleader's leader.

Me: Cheerleader's leader? You sure its...

Laura: Shut up

Me: but...

She shoot me a glare . One cool glare which I never saw but I wanted to express myself and I will. My blood started boiling in anger. And I felt like I turned to red.

Me: Really? Why make me talk in the first place if it is to make me shut up next like one of those clone? I wanna speak and I will.

I said very angry and narrow my eyes at her and she no they started clapping.

Laura: Quite good that will be sufficient but don't forget act hastily but calmly and gently when needed.

Hastily? Gently? What??

Laura: They need to trust you. Be your real friends and if possible kick the clone out. Understood?

I nodded without really understanding though. It seems as if they have a plan in mind which is coded cause I do not understand.

I need answers but to what questions.

Before I could think of it I snapped back in to reality at the sound of a word.

Laura: Okay now we need go shopping girls.

She said it, the only word I hated the most in this world shopping

Me: We need shopping?

****
Yes long chapter right?
Dedicated to TiffanyHuynh

Comment &vote till next chapter.

Thanks for reading.