[4]

Laura's POV

Elisabeth: Oh please girls why being such dramatic?

Me: You think I'm dramatic? While you are just from fighting with a lady who looks as powerful as android 18.

They both shot me some looks meaning seriously girl? Android 18?

Me: What?!

Rose: Seriously? android 18?

Elisabeth: Why that? Why dragon ball? Are you that fan?

Me: Don't blame me I needed a quick comparison

Though it's true I'm fan

Me: Is the only one I found.

Elisabeth: Whatever

Me: So will you explain now why you were fighting with Godzilla?

Elisabeth: Please end up with that carrier. You're not good at comparisons.

Me:...

Elisabeth: It's privately personal so can't tell you after all everyone has his or her own secrets.
She seats on a table taking a bite from her apple then looking at us so we could confirm what she is just from saying.

Me: Oh-kay that's your choice so not my business. Talking about businesses let's get back to ours.

Rose: So she accepted your apologies without thinking that much?

Me: Yes but we still need to be very vigilant. One never knows.

Elisabeth: She may be really stupid. After all nothing in the head everything in the ass.

Me and Rose: What?!

Elisabeth: Forget about it

Me: Okay- So we need to start working on your...

Elisabeth: Candidature? Rose will take care of that.

Rose: Yeah you need to be our spy. But be really careful when passing us information.

Me : Yeah I'll be.

Elisabeth: So what now? What shall we do?

Me: What?

Elisabeth: I mean what about the plan? Now that you're by her side what's the plan?What are we going to do next?

The plan?? Smiling I told her

Me: What plan? We all know what to do.

They both looked at me wondering what kind of stupidity came out of my mouth then Rose speaks

Rose: Yes... I mean we all know the objective.
(She said with the sight of fear in her eyes. I know she is not use to speak out what she thinks. She looks a little bit shy.)But...

Me: But what?
I said looking at her
Me: Feel free to continue.
Looking at me with those eyes I felt like one of her nightmares.

Rose: But the fact is... I... She... We... I mean to say that. ( feeling how difficult it was to her, bringing up ideas we encourage her to speak out with a look saying '' don't be afraid go on." Then she continued)
We still not know the plan. You said you will go back to her then betray her before we finally destroy her but that is all you said so if we could have much more details it will be quite good.

Then at the hearing of that , I realized I don't have any plan about the witch excepts from the original..

Me: Err... Well...err..the fact is I don't have any plan yet.

Rose: You what?!
Elisabeth: You what?!

~•~

God it is a funny situation right?
I've been waiting for your comments and I dedicate this chapter to RobThier and sweetdreamcatcher_16

Stop by their accounts and I am sure you will fall in love.( Just an advice😘😊)

Thanks for reading

comment and vote until next and share if you appreciate the story.

A suivre...