The good, the bad and the bitches

We girls are always classify into 3 categories which are:

- The good;the nerd girl mostly at times. The A- student dreaming of the hottest boy of campus. Some times bullied for her style and being intelligent.
-The bad; not to be confused with bitches, they are rebels and good at many things. Then we have
-The bitches; always acting like the world is theirs, which is when we let them smash us.

My name's Laura Grayson and I am all of the above.
Why?
For one main reason 'Emilia Jays' the one and only greatest bitch I know. She used to be my best friend (keyword is used).
Why not anymore?
Because all was fake. She destroyed me, my reputation and now I am socially no where to be found.
Why did she?
One main reason 'James Williams'. The guy actually had a crush on me and she had a crush on him, so as she was my friend then I said 'no' to all that but she did not care a bit about it. She heard what she wanted to and saw what she wanted to see, waited for him to go away just to make a scene. She said I stole her boyfriend, how all was fake, insulted me , humiliated me and since then I hate her as much as she hates me.

I realized everything was fake too late, I was just one of her clones, workers,soldiers, she said and that's true she is just like a queen, the royal bitch. Which is a great thing cause the higher she is the lower she will become.
She stole everything from me including Gerald Stone my so dreamed boyfriend knowing how I love him and just to avenge because of a guy who shall never look at her.
I promise to myself that everything will be fine this year cause the boss will be me and she will regret all she did, I will avenge and she will fall off her crown. How? Don't know yet but soon will discover it's not that difficult after all I know her more than she knows herself. I may still be working on my plan but soon queen bitch will be ditch, trust me.
Trust me when I say Emilia Jays will regret, wish to not have mess with me while loosing her crown.
Oh gosh! I already pity the damn bitch girl. Poor little thing.

😈😈😈( diabolic smile)

~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just the beginning, introduction and I hope after reading this you are curious. Hope you will love the story.

I got inspired by your many books.

Don't mind I will dedicate my chapters so you could find out about it.

Thanks for reading.

Note that your ideas count a lot so think about voting or commenting recommending.

Thanks♥

Angel-Flamme