Hoseok narrowed his eyes "Are you sure you're ok? You seem really upset"

Jimin put on a fake smile for his best friend to reassure him "Yeah don't worry"

Namjoon came back after a while with a bag of cheeze-itz and as soon as he sat down Hoseok began speaking to him again. Figures. The younger wanted nothing more than to text his boyfriend but he was in a different school, and they had a different schedule. He wouldn't want to distract him. He sighed and went back to the group chat, only to find that none of his friends were online and that he was now left to wallow in his own self pity once again.

Thankfully after a long, hellish 30 minutes, lunch ended and the bell rang for the students to get to their next class. For Jimin that happened to be English, a class he didn't hate but also didn't love. He had a few acquaintances in there, people he could sit with and people he was comfortable talking to. 

Since Jimin didn't eat, he didn't have a need to throw anything away, but he saw Hoseok struggling with all his trash so he helped out a bit. Not even getting a 'thank you'. Hoseok walked with Namjoon, saying a cheerful 'bye' to Jimin and leaving the younger to himself. He put in his earbuds, loud enough to block out sound but quiet enough to where he wasn't subconscious about who could hear it.

He shuffled down the hallway slowly, scrolling through some random story on Wattpad before tucking his phone in his hoodie pocket. He saw his friend Jackson running down the stairs and he immediately jumped to Jimin giving him a tight hug.

"Hello my princess!!" He said teasingly

Jimin giggled "Hey Jackson"

Jackson began to run his fingers through Jimin's hair, taking him to his class since they had classes nearby, "How's your day been bro?"

Jimin shrugged "Fine I guess. You?"

"Tiring" He said and swung an arm over the shorter boys shoulders

"Yeah same" Jimin muttered, leaning into his friends touch

Jackson passed his class and continued to the next room where Jimin was supposed to be. Jimin said goodbye to his friend before passing his teacher with a small smile and nod as he entered. He went to sit in his normal spot next to Baekhyun and Jin, they greeted him with a smile and a small wave and he nodded back as he dropped his stuff onto the floor.

Jimin took out a charger and his phone and hooked it up to charge after shutting off his music. The younger looked around and saw Taehyung sitting a few seats away, Taehyung was not someone Jimin liked. He was fucking annoying and would never shut up. Plus he always teased him about his height. Taehyung was sitting and talking with his own friends, people Jimin didn't know, he just knew that he didn't like them. Taehyung's friends made Tae look short, and that was saying something bc Tae was pretty tall.

After a while a young boy who Jimin once had a crush on came in. (This little bit is not true, I never like the guy Jungkook is used for I just put that in there bc it flows). Jungkook went to sit by Taehyung, but a cute pout formed on his face when he realized there was no room.

"AYYYYYYE PRETTY BOY!!" Taehyung called, smirking at the younger boy

Jungkook giggled "HEY BRO!!"

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, waving off his other friends and gave the younger a playful seductive look "Looking for a seat, Pretty boy?" he asked

Jungkook nodded "I am indeed"

Taehyung pointed to his lap and licked his lips "This one's free~"

Jungkook's ears turned pink but he continued to go on with the teasing "I might just take you up on that offer"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the couple and proceeded to take out his notebook and flipping to his warmup section. He quickly wrote down the warm up then close the book, and picked up his pencil to spin it between his fingers. A little habit he had picked up from Hoseok a while back. He then turned his attention to the teacher as the bell rang, insinuating the start if class.

***

Taehyung continued to send the younger seductive look's through out class, constantly brushing away his silver bangs. Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off the elder, he just looked too good. At one point in class, the teacher had to leave and the class was left to write a theme about the paragraph on the board.

As soon as the teacher left the class erupted. Everyone began talking about random things, like stuff they were going to do over the weekend, or some video game score. That wasn't really entertaining Jungkook.

Taehyung spread his legs slightly and smirked at Jungkook "Hey Pretty boy, wanna come sit on daddy's lap~?"

Jungkook nodded and went to sit down, purposely rubbing his ass on Taehyung's dick. The elder grabbed his hips and grunted, leaning close to his ear "Hey are you wearing space pants? Because that ass is out of this world" He laughed

Jimin rolled his eyes at this, but watched it unfold nonetheless. He found the couples kinky teasing to be extremely distracting, but he also found it just as entertaining. Baekhyun also seemed to be interested in what was going on only a few tables away.

"They're ridiculous" Jimin muttered, opening his sketchbook to draw

Baekhyun nodded "Yeah but it's pretty funny"

"And gross" Jimin said

"Says the gay one" Jin said laughing

"That isn't what I mean" Jimin said, placing his pencil down "They're basically grinding on each other and its only a matter of time before one of them gets the good suck"

"This is the dollar store how good can it be" Baekyun said giggling

The three boys all laughed at his little joke before being interrupted by a deep groan from behind them. Jin looked and his face turned red, Jimin could only guess that what was going on in the class was not PG worthy and didn't want to see what was going on.

A few gasps and loud laughing erupted through the class as the teacher walked in. She must've seen what was going on in the back because her face was priceless. Jimin giggled and the teacher pressed the call button on the wall,

"Mrs. Williams is everything alright?" A voice asked through the speakers

"U-Um can we get an AP please?" Mrs. Williams asked

"Sure thing" The voice said before a beep sounded, ending the call

Jimin turned around to see Jungkook on his knee's sucking Taehyung off. The elder had his head thrown back and his eyes shut from the pleasure. Jimin felt as though he was going puke at the sight. He's seen porn before, hell he's sucked off his own boyfriend, (Ive never sucked off anyone before lets just establish that now) but watching someone else do it to someone else was a bit too much for him.

Jimin tore his eyes away and Taehyung shot his load down his boyfriends throat. He heard pants being pulled up and from the corner of his eye he saw Jungkook sit back down onto his boyfriends lap, a proud smile on his face. Taehyung's friends hooted at him one of them said,

"Damn bro you're bigger than I thought"

"Holy shit Kook's how'd you not choke on that??"

Jimin felt like banging his head into his desk, it was fucking gross and ridiculous. The blond shuddered and thankfully the bell rang before any AP mad it to their class. Everyone bolted and Jimin watches as TaeKook went into the bathroom down at the end of the hall. He didn't even want to think about what the hell was going to go on down there.

"Wow what an interesting class" Jin said and stopped next to Jimin

Jimin groaned "Excuse me but I need to go throw up"

(A/n) Tbh the only reason I made this  one was to tell my story of today. It was very interesting. I tried putting as much Taekook as I could in there but I am dead serious when I say that a gay guy gave his boyfriend a blowjob in class. NO ONE EVEN QUESTIONED IT LIKE TF FIABHJKVGBSIK

K bye