Hearing this, Izuku pulled out a knife, cutting open his wrist, as a stream of thick, black liquid oozed out, splattering to the floor, which made the germaphobe shiver. The mafia member stood in shock, watching in awe as his blood moved and melded itself into creatures of unspeakable description.

Chisaki seemed to be unable to answer that question, as he too was dumbfounded by the beast standing before him. Seeing this face of shock made grin smugly, as he leaned back and waited his answer.

"I... er..."

"You what? Unless you have something secret that you've been keeping from us. One that you simply can't reveal." Izuku said in a manipulative tone, "*Gasp, could it be? That you're hiding something from us? Could it be that you're trying to use us and our money to complete some secret plan? Tell us Chisaki! We all want to hear what you have to offer us, besides a bunch of drugs that we already possess."

"Wait... What!?" Chisaki yelled out, "But... that's impossible!"

"Twice." Izuku ordered.

The man in a full-body spandex walked up to Chisaki with a briefcase of his own, and revealed a even bigger variety of drugs than Chisaki's.

"How... How did you get access to these quirk influencing drugs!? Our provider had never sold these to anyone but us!" Chisaki yelled.

"Well, when your father's the man who made these babies, chances are his formulas would be given to someone close." Izuku answered, pulling out the notebook he took from his dad's lab, "It's much better to have the source material rather than to create inaccurate replicas, don't you agree, Chisaki-san?"

He could be the nervous twitching on Chisaki's body, so he knew he was coming close. All he needed to do now is to put the nail in the coffin.

"Although, the fact that you managed to create the quirk deletion drug is mighty impressive, considering that it require a very special ingredient that we don't seem to have," Izuku added, flipping to the page where the formula for the "Silent Plague" is written, "You wouldn't happen to have a Eri in your possession, would you?"

However, a breath of relief was heard upon showing Chisaki the notes, to Izuku's confusion.

"Oh, no, this drug you of, it's not the same as ours." Chisaki replied, "Ours erased quirks immediately, while the one you speak of does it overtime."

"what?" Asked Izuku.

"They must have accidentally made a variant of the drug by Using Eri in a different way. Unless they don't actually possess Eri. Dear god, what have I done?" Thought Izuku.

"Whatever the case, have the potential to create two variants of a drug that can eradicate quirks, sounds quite intriguing doesn't it? Perhaps this "Small Time Mafia group you speak of had some worth after all."

"So close! I was so close to having him reveal Eri's location to me, should he have her. Ah crud, now I'll have to lead him to revealing Eri to me in a different way!" Thought Izuku.

"Yes, sounds interesting indeed. Although, for me to give myself and my league to you for such a pity offer, it's quite a bad trade. Rather, how about we make a deal here?" Asked Izuku, "A huge sum of money as well as my Nomu formula for the means to create your Instant Quirk Eraser."

"If he truly possesses Eri, he will surely refuse!" Thought Izuku.

"Of course! Go on ahead!" Chisaki replied.

"Damn it! but... does it mean he doesn't have Eri, I mean, creating a drug that erases quirks without Eri, is that even possible? There is only one of her, so there's no way Chisaki would trade him away." Thought Izuku, "Leaving only two possibilities, either he doesn't have Eri and can create his drugs from a renewable source, or, the more probable one out of them... He knows, and now he is toying with me."