marked and unmated

Kara's POV

Kara's POV

Ryan entered the room with his goons.. He smelled the cage,then he observed my neck and finally looked at his brother shocked.

"So she is your mate..Or have you marked her to spite us all"

"In any case brother..I would be the first to mate with her...And I would enjoy your suffering at that time"

Ronan looked at him quietly and left with me to reach the Lovers game Arena....

He was holding my hand tightly as we moved through the pack grounds to the arena...

Ryan, his goons and most of the pack wolves we encountered on our way to Arena were careful with me as they all got to know that I was now marked by their Alpha...

The audience seats were arranged in a U shaped manner around the arena....A small and round but high platform was built overnight at one side of the Arena apparently to present me to the wolf community. Besides it, another platform that was relatively big was established for the werewolf council members... 

The Audience seats were filled with wolves from all major packs... The council seats were also occupied by its members, a group of ten very old wolves....

Soon our group entered the arena... By now it had become a common knowledge... that I was mated to the Alpha bound beside me...

The crowd cheered as they look at my black silhouette....However the council members motioned them to be silent...

"Alpha Ronan so we have seen that you have marked the Priestess as your mate,, But remember it will change nothing she will still be hunted in the games..." informed one of the council members sitting in the center....

Ronan looked up high at the old men and replied back quietly

"Council members I am still a member of the wolf community... Let me participate in the games.... So that I also have a fair and square chance to win my mate.... This is all I request"  

Ryan, Bane and team of his friend Alphas, apparently didn't like the suggestion...However they were bound by their own rules and couldn't stop Ronan from participating..

"We allow you Alpha Ronan...But heed this advice that you will be hunted by all wolves. and if you are killed the council will not be responsible".. Said the council head     

Ryan tied me up to the platform meant for me... The crowds cheered once again...

I could see a growl forming on the face of Alpha Ronan...Soon his hands were untied and he was part of the crowd of partcipants entering the arena... They were all looking at him with killer eyes....

I was really worried about him... But then I saw some familiar faces among the participants....Gonzalez, April and many others were also among the participants....But they were surrounding Alpha Ronan in a protective manner...

Ronan was not alone any more He had a team to protect him from other wolves...