My mate

Ryan's POV

Flashback

------------

5 years back @20 years of age

-------------

"I want you Sarah" 

"Dam it you are my mate"

I was shouting at the brown haired girl adopted by Gonzales about a year ago. She was 15 and was my mate but as she was so young she hadn't recognise me as her mate.  

I was a no body for her.

"Even If I am your mate you should wait for me until I am 18."

She replied 

"Its not like I am running away with another boy. Besides I am not involved with any one. At this time I just want to concentrate on my studies."

She was one of those so called good girls

"Look my wolf can't wait, He wants you now." 

I said and got hold of her

"What do you think you are doing Ryan."

We were deep in the forest now. 

Every morning she came here to study. 

I was stalking her for a few weeks and now that I had discovered her favourite secluded study spot I was not letting her go.

"Let me go Ryan."

But I kissed her forcefully 

"You pervert", 

She was struggling now which made my wolf Ralgo extremely excited 

I will mind-link Gonzales and he will come and kill you

She said desperately

"The drink I gave you before coming here was intoxicated. You can't mind-link any one for a few hours "

I replied and tore off her top

the view was enough for me to make her mine.

After I was done she was crying 

I took her back to the pack house.

She didn't tell anybody.

I kept on assaulting her for the next two years. Once or twice it seemed as Gonzales had doubts about my meetings with his adopted daughter

During the two years I enjoyed Sex with her. It was great even though her body never responded. At the age of 17 she committed suicide.

Her untimely death didn't affect me much because I hadn't marked her and she hadn't recognise our mate status.

She had left a note for Gonzales. This i knew when he came to kill me but my brother stopped him. Being the Alpha, Ronan wanted evidence against me. The only evidence against me was the letter written by Sarah. Gonzales never gave the letter to  Alpha.

Apparently Gonzales had a change of heart.

But I knew that this was not the case and that he was plotting something big.

After my time with Sarah, Gonzales saved many girls from my clutches including Kara but I would ultimately have her.

I would mate her and would have the most powerful blood line in the whole world.