The brothers

Kara's POV

I was at Red-moon pack territory listening to the confessions of pack members. Red-moon pack had a large and lavish pack house more of a mansion. The entire building was surrounded by a large piece of land where each morning the pack members exercised and practised martial arts. I called it the "fight area". A large forest surrounded this area. The pack had built a small booth for me in the middle of the fight area. It acted as a confessional of a sort. All day along I would sit in it and listen to the pack members. They would ask me different things, sometimes about myself and sometimes about their own future. The only way I responded to them was through writing. Even the parchment was handed to them by Arab in order to avoid an undesirable action like grasping my hand.

My tribe used to say that I was the most pretty girl ever born in their tribe. My hair were very long, straight and coal black almost navy blue. My eyes were very large and honey colored. My nose was small and lips were dark pink to purple in shade. My skin had a golden glimmer.

Arab therefore always kept me covered from head to toe. She had told me to be especially careful around alphas. I was occasionally called to Alpha Ronan's office in order to answer his queries regarding pack business. During such times my body scent was always kept masked by extracts from a herb called Vera vera. My body was always covered in black and a lacy veil would hide my face and eyes from the onlookers. Arab said my hazel eyes had a magnetic pull for the wolves and therefore they needed to be kept hidden.

Alpha Ronan was a man in his early thirties. Like all other Alphas he was huge and muscular most probably 6-9". He was a handsome man with ash blonde hair and forest green eyes. His face was manly with squared jaw line. It was not his physical beauty that intrigued me rather his behaviour and manners. He was loved by all and respected each member of his pack even me. 

IN fact he was the only person who had shown no interest in me. On the other hand he had a brother named Ryan who was literally obsessed with me. Ryan was the only one who had seen me in person. The effect I had on him was ---- well I can't describe. He was the one who brought me to this pack in North America.

Ryan was also quite large probably 6-5". He was a handsome blonde man in his early twenties with clear blue eyes and attractive features. 

Both brothers hadn't found their mates.