Misery

Kara' POV
Ryan and the other alphas had just left. It was midnight. After exactly 8 hours the games would start. He was lying across me. His eyes open, deep in thought. I took off my veil and looked directly at him. His eyes contacted mine. A jolt of electricity caught us both. The trance was so powerful that we lost count of time.

After several minutes I moved forward and touched his face. Another wave of electricity hit our bodies but at the same time our minds connected for a brief moment.

In that moment all I could hear was

WITCH

I immediately pulled my hand back. It was so unbearable. He hated me. He still hated me.

Roman's POV

What was she doing to me with her eyes? In that instant all desires woke up inside me. I wanted her. My wolf wanted her.

My heart was screaming for her but my mind was resisting her charms

"No I would not allow her to make me crazy like all the others"

And then her delicate hand moved forward and cupped my face.

In that moment my mind screamed
WITCH

I saw failure written all over her face. She had read my mind good for her.

Slowly and gradually my senses were coming back.

My legs had become capable of limited movement.

hALF HOUR LATER---------

I heard a door knob move slowly. It was Howard. I didn't like him at all. He was Ryan's friend and so I make him a part of this pack. If only I knew that he was a traitor. He moved towards our cage. His eyes were full of lust ogling Kara who was asleep by now.

As he opened the lock Kara woke up. 

She looked at Howard in horror

Howard immediately caught her under his large frame.
"At last u would be mine. I would be the first to take u and this pathetic alpha lying here would not be able to stop me."

My heart was beating fast. I could see him fumbling with his jeans.

My wolf was growling in my head. It wanted out. As Howard lowered his face and kissed Kara my mind went blank. All I could see was Black.

My body was in an agony.

Kara' POV

Howard was kissing me using utmost force. It was disgusting. As I was loosing the fight I heart a loud growl from behind Howard. It was Ronan. He was trying to get control of his body but couldn't do any thing to stop Howard.

His misery was unacceptable for me as it was caused by my current situation.

I have to stop him. As Howard started undressing me I relaxed myself and closed my eyes. Soon I was in a deep state of meditation. I could feel blue light surrounding me. Yes I have to harness this energy. I concentrated hard and then there was a burst of lightening. As I opened my eyes I could see my mate in a daze. Howard was gone. Nothing was left.

I have done it but still a long way to go