Caged

Kara's POV

As I entered the spacious chambers of Alpha Ronan I was startled to see many new faces. Alpha Ronan was sitting on a giant leather sofa with his "mate" Alpha Laura of Dark Moon pack. 

Three other males of alpha status were seated on the dinning table apparently enjoying a lavish dinner.

"Come here kara sit with me. I have some important guests I want you to meet."

I nodded and seated myself next to him.

His cologne made me feel at ease. Being near him always had a soothing effect on me.

"Gentlemen are you done with you food" He asked the three alpha males who had apparently finished their meals.

They smiled and joined us on the remaining sofas.

"Hi I am Alpha Boze from Silver pack. Nice to meet you" said the giant Alpha with ocean blue eyes and silver hair. 

"My name is Alpha Black I am from Raven Black pack." said the next Alpha. He was not as muscular as Boze but still had a well built body. His head was covered with shiny black hair and his eyes were pitch black in color. 

"And my name is Alpha Bane from Iron Claw pack." He looked at Alpha Ronan and continued "Though we didn't start on cordial terms but I hope we will get along."

By now Lara face was red with anger 

"And Who is to blame for those un-cordial terms Bane. Aren't you forgetting something you were the one who attacked Alpha' Ronan's pack".

"And I said sorry--- how many times I have to excuse my self." said bane in an amusing tone.

Ronan squeezed Lara's hand and replied gently 

" I just want peace and unity among our race and for that purpose patch ups are necessary. so I forgive you but I would not be lenient a second time Alpha Bane."

This Alpha Bane was a total arrogant bastard I thought. His green eyes were cunning and I didn't like him a bit. Well at least Lara was fully supporting Alpha Ronan that was assuring. She was a good match, tall, beautiful and strong just like him. Surely he needed her not me in these times of crisis so for now on I will just leave them be. I may be his soulmate but I was not his first choice. 

She had put her head on his shoulders now and had shut her eyes. She looked so peaceful. 

"Lara, Lara wake up what happened. why are you dozing off." 

The commotion made me realise something was not right.

"Gonzales where are you."

said Ronan and stood up in a defensive mode. He hid me behind him with one hand and supported lara's drooping frame with the other.  

"Two damsels in distress." Smirked Alpha Bane 

"I wonder if you can save any of the two."

Ronan's face was red with anger

"Don't forget Bane you are in my territory" 

Suddenly the door opened. It was Ryan and Howard not the persons I was expecting to see. They had a taser in their hand with which they apprehended the angry alpha and to my horror that was ALpha Ronan. Ryan additionally fired a dart on his brother which immediately paralyzed the Alpha. 

"Do you think everybody in the pack favors your idea of ending the games." Asked Ryan

"Brother we are wolves the most powerful creatures on the planet. Most of us like this power and crave for more. And she my brother," He pointed his finger at me and said " is our ticket to immense power. So I relieve you from your duties as Alpha as I am the new Alpha of Red moon pack."

"Well done Ryan you have played your part well" congratulated alpha bane "You remember our part of the deal."

"yes i remember"

replied Ryan while walking towards me as i cowered further back from his touch. He then looked at his brother's face and said

"I Alpha Ryan will enjoy your mate Lara with my friends tonight and you will watch brother. I have not given you a tranquilliser so that you can watch every thing we do with this high and mighty bitch. And as for your priestess I have promised Alpha Bane and other Alphas in the council to proceed with the games which will be held tomorrow as per new schedule. That's how I have secured my position in this pack and were council"

His words brought pure torment to both Ronan and me

"Now what should I do with both of you" Ryan scratched his chin.

"Howard go and bring that cage put both of them in the cage so that they can enjoy the show together." 

Two wolves brought a 7x7 cage into the large sitting room and put it in a corner. I screamed but I was thrown into the cage along with Ronan's paralysed body. He couldn't move a muscle but his eyes displayed pure anguish. 

The Alpha's started drinking again waiting for Lara to wake up. 

I was praying for her safety though she had taken Ronan away from me but I didn't want "that" fate for her.

Lara woke up soon. 

As she came into her senses she saw Ronan and me in the cage. As the four men Ryan, Boze, Black and Bane moved in her direction realisation dawned upon her. She stood up courageously and took out her pendant that she was wearing in her neck. She opened it and took something in her mouth and ingested it. As her body fell down she waived her final good byes to Ronan.

The Alphas in a desperate attempt ran towards her but she was already dead.