Rules of the game

Arab's POV

Today the games will start with that thought I hopped out of my bed.

It made me sad thinking about kara. I wanted to stop the games but i didnt know how.

After changing into my black attire I went down into the large dining hall. Most of the pack were still wondering about the fate of Alpha Ronan though they had knowingly pledged allegiance to Ryan. Only a few were loyal to Ronan and they were all caged.

I being an old lady was left alone.

As I entered the hall I saw three alphas Boze, Black and Bane taking their breakfast. There was a lot of chatter going on in the hall due to the advent of the Lovers Game.

All these wolves made me sick. How could they eat with the three alphas who had driven Laura to her death. Ronan had always been good to his pack but majority of them here were enjoying their meal with his captors.

Ryan the new Alpha gathered all  wolves from the pack in the Lover Game Arena.

It was an old assembly yard situated on the top of mount Helen embraced by the sea. However being on mount Helen the elevation was about 200 feet above sea level.

It would be impossible for kara to escape the arena. I had to think of some other way to save her. I was happy that Beta Gonzales and April had escaped and taken refuge with Lara's pack.

As i was formulating a plan in my mind, Ryan his followers and the three Alpha's gathered together in the arena. Soon the werewolf world started pouring down into our pack grounds. Wolves of all races were here. They were ready to fight for the priestess. 

It made me sick to see most of our World lusting for some one not their mate.   

Ryan climbed up the stage with the three alphas. The chattering in arena eventually died off as everyone settled down. Ryan took the mic in his hand

"I am the new Alpha now and have replaced my brother who was against these games. Are you with me to continue our tradition". 

Every one shouted Yes.

"I welcome the werewolf world to the arena of this year's Lover Games. Today we will start the games with one priestess. The games will be divided into three rounds

Round 1. 

All wolves participating will fight till 7 in evening. Those standing on their two feet until then will enter the Round 2. 

Round 2. 

After two hours of rest round 2 will start. It would include hand to hand combat between two random winners of the the round 1. Fighting will continue till 7 in the morning.

Round 3 

At 9 am exact round 3 will start. Only winners of round 2 will participate in this round.  This is the round where you find the priestess and breed with her.

But before we start there are some rules and conditions.

 1. Priestess would be tied to the altar during round 1 and 2 but no one is allowed to touch her.

2. Only those participating in round 1 and 2 have the right to enter round 3.

3. Killing your opponent is allowed during the fights 

4. Fire arms are not allowed however you can take one weapon of choice with you to the fight.

5. The one finding the priestess first, impregnating her and retaining her exclusively for 3 hours would be the new king of the were wolf world." 

 Everyone was excited to find out about the fifth rule.

Ryan continued

"However he will have to face all other opponents and if the priestess is taken by many during the first 3 hours then there will be no new king."   

After Ryan was done he called his henchmen to kill Ronan and bring the priestess Kara.

The beating drums officially started the Lover games. 

High Priestess (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें