Lust

Ronan's POV

Though I hated the witch, HER-------

Those beautiful mesmerizing eyes would be my downfall.

Eyes that had captivated my soul and body.

Eyes that were deep like oceans.

After looking into her eyes I had lost all perspective of life.

As I looked at her she shivered. What a delightful sight.

The room was filled with HER fragrance. I tried my best to remember my Lara my pack my current situation but in her presence all these efforts were futile.

Her fragrance was a cause enough to make me forget every thing. It was exotic like that of wild flowers that you couldn't name.  The smell was making my wolf mad.  I tried to remember again how much I hated her.

With that thought I moved a bit forward inhaling her intoxicating aroma.

---Yeah I hated her very much with all my soul. I even blamed her for Lara's death and for my current predicament, yet I was relieved when she protected herself from Howard.

NO I can't accept her I said firmly to myself

---though I knew I wanted her

I looked at her again. Her dress was torn and her golden skin was giving me a preview of what to expect. My eyes were roaming all over her making her self conscious. She tried to hide her self with her crossed arms only to expose more of her.

Her shyness and the effect that I was having on her told me that she would reciprocate my feelings whenever I wanted

perhaps-------- it would be alright if I have her--- perhaps my infatuation would only halt by ------ having her----maybe just for once-- just during the games. 

Why was I thinking like this---

YES

--- It was all her fault, WHY did she talk with me though I told her not to, why was she so casual with me in my room giving me a peek of her pretty little face, why did she take off her veil in front of me? Why did she "A high priestess" made eye contact with me "An Alpha" and why did she turn me into another love struck crazy candidate seeking her body?

She deserved what was coming

IF she wants me that bad---- then she will get me----- I will make sure of that.

As my mind was thinking about making her mine --- my eyes were only trained on her like a ravenous predator, drinking every curve of her body---- She was really pretty------ and she was all mine to take.

She was only mine. No one except me.

WITH that decision I closed my eyes.

I would need my strength for the coming event

KARA's POV

He was thinking but his eyes --- they were changing colors from dark black to brown to forest green.

There was a glint in those eyes. It was not love I knew very well. It was lust.

Was he lusting after me.

The thought made me shiver. It was not good he was making me uncomfortable.

Suddenly he moved forward inhaling my aroma.

It seemed like time had halted.

Today his eyes were only for me but not in a way I wanted.

These were the eyes of a wolf seeking its prey.

I tried to hide my exposed body but all in vain.

After many excruciating moments passed of him ogling me he closed his eyes.

"Perhaps he is still under the influence of the drugs they had given him"

I though and closed my eyes too

I needed a good night sleep. Preparing myself for the coming day I closed my eyes