All is Lost

Ronan's POV

Lara died just before my eyes and I couldn't do any thing to save her

My brother discarded her body like trash. They were now busy with the pack's slut Jenny.

She "The witch" was sitting from across me. Her eyes were still hidden beneath her veil. It was all due to her. 

In my self righteousness I had sacrificed Lara and my whole pack for what to save that witch. 

Many people had died for her including her tribe and my Lara but no more. 

I will kill her as soon as I have my strength back as all is lost.

Kara's POV

Blood was all that I saw in those eyes. 

Hate immense hate for me. 

Yes I deserved to die by his hands. 

As He could never love me as he loved her.

I thought and shut my eyes 

April's POV

Dear Pack members Please be quiet. Our Alpha is dead, but before that she bonded with Alpha Ronan so technically he is our ALpha now. 

  "But we can only feel a very weak presence of him in our minds"  

asked the gamma Parson

"Because he is chained up and paralyzed"

said a new voice 

"Beta Gonzales what are you doing here." asked April

I wanted to convey the truth to you all

"Ryan has murdered your Luna and now he is the new ALpha. Alpha Ronan is caged like an animal with the priestess. I am here along with some other trustworthy members of our pack. Alpha Ronan is now your Alpha and therefore it is your duty to save him from the power greedy Alphas. Tomorrow the lover game will start. Tell me will you stand up for ur Alpha will you help him restore his position"

Yes the pack replied all together