Alpha's anger

Kara's POV

Arab had took me back to the alpha's chamber. I had taken both my lunch and dinner in his room. I was waiting for him to ask about my future, my fate and our mating when I heard the door creak. 

He entered the room. His expressions were unreadable. 

He took careful steps towards me and backed me up in a corner. 

His hand took me by surprise when it grazed upon the skin of the lower half of my face. The upper half of my face including my eyes were still hiding beneath the heavy veil. 

His thumb brushed my lower lip. 

"So soft"

He said and then he lowered his face to kiss me. My eyes were completely shut. IN that moment I was enjoying many sensations. I could feel his teeth nibbling at my lower lip and I could sense his tongue tasting me.

It was a mind blowing kiss. After going on for half a minute he left me breathless.

 His breathing was calm now and so was his demeanour.

 "You know when I touch you its a very sensual feeling for me. I feel bolts of lightening hitting me altogether. I want you in that moment. I desire you but Its also sexual. 

You know why -- he halted for a minute and now his face expressions changed 

"Because you are a manipulative bitch. You are using your sex-appeal to ensnare me."

His face was red with anger now

"What do you think you are priestess. You think you a mere human would be my mate. I know the likes of you. In order to save your skin you want me to do your bidding. You want to use my status and power to stop the games."

  Angry was an understatement by now he was in a rage.  

He pointed towards the door and continued

"The one I love is out there. She is my mate. Though I don't feel this level of attraction for her but she is the one for me. Finally I am happy with some one. I have found a person to love and you want me to throw that away. I would not destroy this relationship for you and let me be very clear I would never surrender to your charms." 

He said and punched the wall besides me. Then he turned around with his back towards me

"As for today I am leaving my pack. I would be with Lara till the games. Together we would work hard for pack alliances. Till then Gonzales would be in charge. I have told him to send you back to your tower. In my absence you would be safe there priestess. Good bye".

As he was leaving the room. I called him

"Alpha"

"Even if I am manipulating people for my personal safety--- 

I don't think I am wrong---

because none of you powerful Alphas are man enough--- 

to protect a mere human woman from such a cruel fate----

 inflicted on her by your own kind---- 

I have nothing else to say to you so you can happily take your leave" 

He listened silently and then left the room.