chapter nine

Rakish, frowned as he tried to walk on high heels but it was impossible.

Bella, he thought in his mind the girl can teach him . He got Bella, and she showed him slowly how to use the high shoes.

"Who designed these death traps?" Rakish asked frustrated. "This is too hard" he pouted which made Bella, swoon , she thought he looked super cute.

It took them hours before he got it somewhat right. When he went to bed he was dead tired as his eyes closed his phone beeped showing he had a new message.

Unknown: hey its me Aron

Rakish: hey go to bed

Aron:funny , can we talk a little cup cake?

Rakish: maybe, depends how much are you willing to pay for a conversation

Aron:any amount baby;

Rakish : well its your money your losing

Aron: don't worry I have a lot to spend

Rakish and Aron, spoke for most of the night til Rakish, just fell asleep on with his phone on.

The next morning Alia, came to get him again for beauty class , he sat down and stared at the cosmetics he absolutely hated them .

"Having a dilemma are we?" Rose spoke making Rakish, glare at her .

"Darling you have too much make -up on at this rate you'll be a working barbie doll" .

The other girls snickered but soon kept quiet as they saw the glares both Merissa and Rose were giving them.

"Okay let's proceed with class". When the class was over he got up to leave but someone tripped him. He was fuming by the time he looked at who tripped him .

It was non other than Merissa , he was about to pounce on her when he remembered his mother telling him never to hit a woman. He growled , "you'll pay for that bitch".

The whole day Bella and Anna tried to calm him down but nothing worked he felt like a weakling because he let the girl go.

No one knows his a man he could have gotten away with a simple slap.

This made him miss home even more , every time he was angry he would go to a club , drink then have sex. Now he had nothing to do.

He decided to go for a run , the wind blew on his hair and he felt much better, he ran until he was tired.

Deciding he had ran enough he went to the café him and Bella, went to that time. As he seeped on his hot chocolate ,someone took a seat at his table.

"You look angry", the person who sat next to him said.

"I'm angry but I feel a bit better now, So tell me Aron, are you stalking me?".

"What if I'm?" ,"then I'm calling the police" , "And what will you tell them cup cake?".

"I'll tell them I have a very handsome man stalking me and I'm afraid he might kidnap my beautiful self".

Aron, chuckled at how silly Rakish, was being. "So what got you so angry? ","The Mayer's princess", "Merissa ha, That girl is a lot of trouble" .

"Tell me about it soon we'll be going on stage to model for everyone and I'm still a screw up with two left feet".

"Two left , pale , beautiful feet I want to run my tongue over" , Aron, said making Rakish, blush. "Your cute,you know you can do it" Aron , said with a gentle look on his face .

"You strike me as a person that never gives up so show me how strong you are cup cake".

Rakish, looked at Aron, with shinning eyes , only his mother had ever believed in him this much he loved the feeling the words gave him.

"I'll do my best"  he said with a determined look on his face making Aron, smile fondly at him.

The two walked out of the café together, "thank you for today Aron, it made me feel better".

"Your welcome lovely" Aron, said then leaned down to give Rakish, a sweet long kiss that made Rakish, melt on the spot.