chapter one

Rakish, once again sneaked into the mansion, he had been out clubbing all night long with a bunch of thugs he called friends .

Rakshie, was really disappointed in his son, he had been waiting for him to come back all night long, only for his precious son to come home only at six am in the morning .

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you later for breakfast" Rakshie, said looking at Rakish, with sad eyes that where shinning with unshed tears.

He went to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast, while Pushka, came downstairs to greet his beautiful wife.

"Morning beautiful"he greeted, giving his wife a warm kiss on his lips.

" morning" Rakshie, greeted him back sweetly, with a smile that did not reach his eyes and Pushka noticed.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked now concerned. "Nothing" replied Rakshie, while sighing sadly, his shoulders slumped in defeat.

"I'm I a bad mother?" He asked softly. The question startled Pushka, "why would you think that? love your the best mother in the world".

"Then why does he behave like I'm the worst mother he's ever had the pleasure of getting acquainted with?" Rakshie, asked, somewhat distressed.

" His actions make me believe I did something wrong while raising him" he continued speaking while looking sadly at his husband.

"If this is about Rakish, then I'll beat him up for you right now and set him straight" Pushka, said easily making Rakshie's eyes widen .

"You are not laying a finger on my son" he threatened his husband, only to make pushka, chuckle amusingly.

"See? you are a good mother, Rakish, becoming like he is now, is not your fault but his".

"Now smile for me beautiful" Pushka, coaxed him by giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. "Ewww my poor eyes" exclaimed Sauna, as she entered the kitchen, she was now 15 years old and had grown into a very beautiful girl.

The triplets were now 21 years old, Vishnu, was married to a woman named Arizona, she was a lovely and kind woman, or at least that's how everyone saw her.

Misha, was engaged to the son of a wealthy family and was about to be married. She loved her fiance, Radish, very much, not forgetting he was a very handsome man.

Rakish ...? well his future was still undecided. He had dated a lot of woman, had sex with them and then broke up with them.  Hell his relationships barely lasted a week.

"Morning sweetie"Rakshie, greeted his daughter happily, "morning mom and dad" Sauna, greeted the two back happily.

"I have school today so I'm leaving after breakfast" . The two nodded and waited for the rest to wake up.

The rest of the family finally came downstairs thirty minutes later except for one, Rakish.

He was snoring away in his room without a care in the world . Rakshie, sighed and went upstairs to wake his son up.

"Rakish dear wake up" he called out to the other softly, then gently shook him.

Rakish, groaned and opened his eyes, he was grumpy, not really being a morning person and all.

"Why did you wake me up?!"he asked rather rudely, making Rakshie, look at him with hurt and teary eyes .

"I promised  I would wake you up for breakfast earlier" he said sadly before going downstairs.

"Fuck!" Rakish, cursed and sighed, before going to take a shower and then finally joining the others for breakfast.

Everyone glared at him as he sat down and prepared to have his breakfast.

"What did you do to mom?" Vishnu, asked angrily, "nothing" Rakish, replied with a bored tone. Misha, shook her head and sighed, she was really disappointed in her younger triplet.

Like always Rakish, left right after eating breakfast, he did not care who said what, he needed his space and freedom.

He met up with his friends and they went to a club and had fun.

"This is amazing man" one of his friends said as they kept ordering drinks which Rakish, had to pay for.

Rakish, was talking to one girl while he held another in his arms.

He had to get a pair of girls or more because it took a lot to satisfy him. No matter how many times he had sex, he had never felt satisfied.

It was like something was missing and he hated that.

That got him wondering though,what the hell is missing?