Two diffrent kids

We all just sat there confused for a second. Not sure what the hell she was talking about. That may have been a bad choice on our part because she seemed to get more upset.

"I said, why the fuck is my mother's name coming out of your mouth?" She said. We could feel the anger in her tone growing with each world.

"You know who Krollia Kogane is? Because if you do, it could help my buddy here out a ton" Pidge asked. She's always been sorta fearless when dealing with people in the gang. Her sarcasm didn't help the situation though, it just seemed to make Acxa more upset. She aggressively took a hold of the collar of my shirt.

"Why the hell do you need to know anything about Krollia Kogane?" She questioned. She tried her best to intimidate me, eyebrow crossed, teeth grinding together. I basically just rolled my eyes and picked up a picture of me with both of my biological parents.

"Krollia Kogane is my biological mother. I'm looking for any information I can so I can find her" I explained. Her expression changed instantly to confused. Her grip on my shirt was released and she snatched the picture from my hand.

"How did you get this picture?" She questioned. Her eyes never looked away from that imagine.

"It was in a letter from my biological mother" I say. Her expression changed back to anger.

"There's no way this is your mother. I have a sister not a brother! You are not Kadence! I don't know how you got this picture or that letter but they belong to my sister not you" she yelled as she grabbed the letter off the table. She then stormed out of the dinner without another word. We all just looked at each other, confused, not sure what to do.

"I mean now that I think about it, she does look a lot like you" Lance said breaking the silence. He wasn't wrong, she looked exactly like me but with blue eyes and blue hair. She's without a doubt, my sister. What I didn't understand was why she was actually in that gang when our mother worked so hard to get out of it? Also why is she being such a bitch about this? Considering everyone at this damn school knows I'm trans because of Lotor being an asshole and outed me to everyone, she could have seen the connection.

"I cannot believe she is blood related to you. She has such an ugly personality" Pidge adds. She had some classes with Acxa last year and she picked on Pidge for being a genius. It never really bothered Pidge because being smart is an advantage not a set back. I was kinda shocked too, if my mother raised her, what is she like?

"It kinda scares me, if that's my sister, what are my biological parents like?" I say. I know the letters said my mother got out of the gang but what if she got back in? I still have little information on my father.

"Maybe you should stop this search? I mean what if they are dangerous people? Plus if she is in the gang, what if these people try and get you in too?" Pidge said. Maybe she was right, but I need to know who made me. I want to know more about my past and my history.

"Katie has a good point Keith, I- I mean we don't want you to get hurt" Lance added to Pidge's argument. Hunk just nodded his head in agreement. They were all probably right and my choice was probably going to lead me into something dangerous.

"It's senior year, and frankly I haven't really done anything I could tell my kids not to do. So I guess this is my "fuck it" moment" I say. But there was so much more than that, it was something I needed to do to. I needed to know who they were. I want to know the people who are  responsible for me being alive.

"Keith does have a point. I'm in too" Lance added. Hunk and Pidge looked at us, obviously hesitant. They then looked at each other and hunk shrugged.

"I'm all for helping out a friend" he said. At last, there was Pidge, the voice of reason. She looked at us with the eyes of a mother, arms crossed and everything.

"Come on Pidge, we could really needed you" I say, giving her my best smile. The expression on her face never changed for a second.

"Do you know what would happen if we all get in trouble? I'll lose my spot as valedictorian, and you know how long I've wanted to graduate top of my class. But I know that if you do get in some sort of situation, I'm the only person that can get all of us out of it. So do I even have a choice? Do I ever have a choice?" Pidge ranted. Her face still screamed annoyance.

"Katie, what's the worst that could go wrong?" Lance said. He was right in a sense. As long as we don't get caught messaging around with the galra gang and don't get killed by the gang members, we'll be fine.

"Agh, fine! But you owe me big time Keith and if anything happens, I blame you entirely" Pidge said after a couple seconds of thinking. She was still extremely annoyed and probably wanted nothing to do with this but she does want me to be happy.

"Thanks Pidge, thank all of you. It truly means a lot" I say.