I hate you Aayan Varma, I hate you !

You have made my life a living hell, I will return the favour...

But how...? 

Please someone help me...! 

I cried my heart out holding the cushion and don't know when the sleep took over...

Aayan's POV

I don't believe this...!

I brought another woman in front of her and she was cool about it...!

What are you made of Ananya Thapar...?

How can you not get angry at this behavior of mine...? 

I wanted her to react, to shout, to fight with us and ultimately give up on this marriage....

But instead, she shocked me like anything... 

Does she really have no feelings for me...?

I don't want her to feel for me anyway,  but sad her face, it made me speechless, her painful eyes did something to me...

Why can't I forget that hurt face of yours, Ananya...? 

Maybe you crossed your limits Aayan...

You didn't play fair, what if she brings a random guy in the house...? Will you like it...? Even though you don't feel for her, you are still married to her...

Marriage has some rules, and I broke one...

Yes I want a revenge, but not like this, I want her to regret, but not suffer...

Damn she must be thinking, that I am cheating on her right now...

I quickly get up from the couch and run out of my house, Instead of taking the elevator, I run upstairs, to reach the penthouse...

I unlocked the door, using my fingerprints and enter inside the house...

'Welcome home Mr. Aayan Varma.... ' the computer voice said

Damn ! Don't warn her about my arrival, stupid machine...

I expected her to come angrily towards me, but to my surprise no one came

Did she go somewhere else...?

I walk inside the house to search for her, and my eyes land on the couch, where she was sleeping holding the pillow close to her chest

I slowly walk near her and see that her face was red and tear stained...

A pang of guilt ran inside me...

What have I done...
Of course she is hurt, no wife would want to witness, what I made her see today...
That too in the second month of the marriage...

I should've played fair today...

From now on I won't include Ritika in our challenge ever, because if I don't appreciate any other man's presence in her life, how do I expect her to do that...

I am sorry Ananya...

I put the strand of her hair, that was falling on her face behind her ears and wipe the tears off her cheeks, her face feels a bit hot to me...

Damn does she have fever...?

I check her forehead, and then her neck, she indeed has a fever....