"How about this, we each get a friend to help us get a job, who ever who can land a job first would get...." Harry snaps his fingers, trying to think of a good prize.

"...Maybe make the other a slave for a day?" I suggest, and he nods.

"Fine, who's the friend you're going to use to help you? I'm using Niall and Louis."

"Hold up, we get two friends?" I'm using Lynnette and Meadow."

"May the best man win." Harry holds out a hand, and I shake it.

"Correction, woman." I get up, and head straight for my room, to get new clothes since I'm in a tank and sweats. When I get to my room, I text both of them to meet me in front of our little apartment complex.

From Goddess (me): Hey meet me in front of our apartment complex.

From Ninella: Whyyy you woke me up.

From The Model: Damn Nina, why the hell are you always sleeping?

From Ninellla: 'Cause Jenna, I'm always tired, but I'll be there in 30min.

From The Model: You can count on me, I'll be there in an hour or so.

From Goddess: count on me like 1,2,3 I'll be there.

From Ninella: Niall's going out with Harry too..... is there something I should know?

From Goddess: yea, I'll tell you both later. Now go get ready, we're going out.

I throw my phone on my bed, and head over to my closet. "Maybe, no way, why the hell do I even have this? Perfect." I bring out a white jacket with a black undershirt, black skinny jeans (Harry may have gotten to me.) and black vans. I toss of all of them on, then tie my hair in a ponytail, grab my phone, and leave the room without any make up on.

"Um, this is awkward." When I walk into the kitchen, I see that Harry and I are wearing the same pants, shoes and have the same iPhone case.

"You know what? Let's pretend this never happened, got it?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Definitely." The doorbell rings, and Harry and I dash to answer it, but Harry beats me to it. It's Jenna, and she sees both of us.

Why the hell did Jenna have to come first? She will not shut up about how cute we are.