2k + authors note

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! It means a lot to me that people actually are reading my shitty writing.

Anyways, on a better note.

I will be releasing the sequel in a few weeks! I am on the last few chapters for editing and the cover is almost done. A few more tweaks and it'll be ready! I'm hoping to have it released by October 1st, 2019.

I will also be releasing another book sometime in November. I haven't decided what to call it and I have a few chapters done (meaning 1 chapter). I'm hoping to have that out by November. I have another book that I'm wanting to release, but I want to publish one before the other. So, with two different semi-summaries, please chose the one you think I should publish.

Option 1
Ayla Tesler-Mabe was spotted with Jack Anderson at the Statue of Liberty last night holding hands. Could this mean Jack and Maddie broke up? Confusion arises throughout social media and fans are insane. Many unanswered questions, but will they be unanswered for long?

Thats basically all I got for that semi-summary. But it's a Calpurnia book (duh).

Option 2
Ayla and Tyler have been friends since pre-school. Ayla, the rich friend, got what she wanted all the time and was popular. Tyler, on the other hand, the average friend, got mostly what he wanted but not all the time. He wasn't as popular but did have great grades, like Ayla. But when Tyler realizes he has feelings for his best friend, he realizes that he could ruin their (16 year{s} of?) friendship.

So uh, chose one or the other, please so I could keep writing the one y'all want.

Xoxo
Ayla