Chapter Seventeen

Finn's P.O.V.

I pull into our apartment buildings parking and stop the car, along with popping the trunk where their bags are located. The two girls hopped and grabbed their bags from the trunk while I opened the apartment building up for us. They run towards me and enter the building and head to the elevator. We waited for the elevator to come and stood in complete silence. It was nice. The elevator soon came and we walked in, Millie pressing floor button 10, Mine and Millie's floor. Sadie has been staying at either mine or Millie's apartment recently because her parents are on a month-long business trip in the UK. The elevator dings telling us we're at our floor and we talk to Millie's apartment.

Millie unlocks the door to her apartment walks in followed by Sadie then I. she runs upstairs to put her bags away and came back a few minutes later and join Sadie and I on the couch. I had already logged into Fortnite on her PS4 and had created a new game for Sadie and I. I look over at Millie and see that she has pulled her laptop out and her fingers were going 100 miles a minute on her keyboard. I assumed she was texting Freya and I knew I was right when she screamed.

"FREYA!"

"MILLIE!"

"When are you coming out here again?" Millie asks calmer.

"Soon babe, soon." Millie laughs at Freya's response and I speak.

"I don't give you permission to call my girlfriend, babe." I say jokingly.

"hello Finn. Hey Freya. How's life. It good you! Same! Asshole." Freya says, adding on a eyeroll on the end and muttering 'asshole'. I laugh.

"mills, I was joking."  I say.

"Okay Finn. Get back to yours and Sadie's game of Fortnite will you." Millie says, eyerolling.

"ughhhh. Fineeee." I whine and start the game with Sadie.

Millie's P.O.V.

Freya and I talked for a good two hours while Coppertop and Finnlard were playing Fortnite. I purposely call them their usernames when they play that game because its hilarious to watch their reaction with it. I looked at the time on the oven and realized it was 9:17PM. Noah and Chloe needed to be home by 10:00PM.

"um Freya." I ask into my laptop.

"yeah?" she looks up from her paper in front of her that had been printed for her online schooling. I had helped her with a few of the questions as she was doing English and I had already finished English.

"um, my brother and sister should come soon, right? They have to be home by 10PM and where Noah is its like a 20-minute car ride here. But Chloe is in the building still on floor four." I ask.

"well, make Noah come home, then in a bit Chloe can too. Because its 9:17 there and 5:17 here. So, if Noah were to leave in 3 minutes to come back, he'd be back by 9:40 and if Chloe leaves where she is in about 23 minutes, she'll be back at the same time."

"okay great. I'll call Noah then."

"okay."

I call Noah's phone and he answers on the third ring so I tell him me needs to leave in a few minutes to get a ride home. He agrees and they were only 5 minutes away so his friend's mom would drop him off on their way back to their house. After I hang up with Noah, I call Chloe and tell her to come home in a bit. She agrees and says she'll be home in 5 minutes. I hang up from the call with Chloe and turn my attention to Freya.

We continued to talk over FaceTime for another half hour before Finn and Sadie decided to go home. "okay, I should probably sleep, since its almost 10pm here." I yawn.

"okay, I should probably get ready for todays events here for me." Freya answers happily.

"ok. Bye." I say and blow a kiss.

Freya catches it and smiles. "bye love."

We hang up and the door opens at the same time. I look around the corner and see Chloe crying, with Noah side hugging her. I quickly get put of my seat and pull Chloe into a hug. She sobs silently into my shoulder for the longest time before speaking. I move us to the couch and sit down. I tell Noah to get ready for bed and he does as he was told. Chloe take a few extra minutes to pull herself together but starts to sob in between words.

"Millie... Its... over... we're... over... I told... him... after he... he... hurt... me..." Chloe sobs into my shoulder harder.

"shhhhh. Chloe, it'll be okay. What did Chosen do to you though?" I asked. I knew what he did to her. I hoped so badly that what happened to me didn't happen to her...

A/N
HEY IM BACK FROM THE DEAD. No. I didn't die but it's been forever since I've updated. Also, I added two new characters. Freya, Millie's ibf and my irl ibf. Me and her haven't met yet but in the next chapter it'll have what happened to Chloe and how Millie and Freya know each other almost.
I've been gone for a while for a few reasons. One is I've been so busy with school and work and my family that my story kinda left my mind. Second is my health issues were getting worse and I needed to focus on that more than this. Third is that I realized that I'm always on my phone and never really making time to be with my family. I focused on that for a while and I'm actually happier. Fourth is that I started a fan acc for Stranger Things and it's aylaeditss aka the username in my bio here. I just started a new theme so if you want and have Instagram you should go check my acc out and I recommend watching my Jacob sartorious edit. It's pretty good and comment on any edit with the hagtag #AsSingleAsItGetsOnWattPad or #Friends-FillieXCadieBook1
aNyWaYs. Enough abt my excuses. I'll be posting another part soon hopefully but no promises. (Freya has been failing her job of keeping me in line😉jk love you😘❤️)