Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE

Before- 

"Millie... Its... over... we're... over... I told... him... after he... he... hurt... me..." Chloe sobs into my shoulder harder.

"shhhhh. Chloe, it'll be okay. What did Chosen do to you though?" I asked. I knew what he did to her. I hoped so badly that what happened to me didn't happen to her...

Chloe's P.O.V.

"He... he... did... something... to... me... without... my... permission...." I sobbed into my older sister's shoulder. Millie held my fragile body tightly against her. "Chloe, honey. What do you mean by 'without my permission'?"

"he... he...-" I could say the last word. A 15-year-old girl should not be raped by her drunk boyfriend. well, a 15 year old shouldnt even be drunk.

"Did Chosen..." she paused, unsure if she should say it. She sighed before continuing. "Did he rape you?" I nodded my head.

"Was he drunk?" I nodded again. She sighed and kissed the top of my head. Oh, how I love how Millie is able to comfort me better than Mom. I pulled away from her grip and looked at her. She lightly chuckled and pulled her phone out. She flipped her camera to show me my face and when I saw it, I laughed. My mascara was running down my cheeks, my highlighter was shit. My hair was messy and knotty, and my eyeshadow was ruined. She shut her phone off and out it in the coffee table. She pulled me into one last hug before speaking.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight? Even if Finn comes back?"

"yes, and yes. I don't want to sleep alone tonight." She nodded her head yes and stood up from the couch, pulling me up too.

We walk up the stairs towards Millie's room when we heard a noise that sounded like crying coming from Noah's room. We ignored the noise and walked into Millie's room, she shuts the door and sits at her vanity. I sit at her desk that is located beside her vanity. I look around her room in awe. The last time I was in here was a year ago, when our older brother Charlie OD'd on Jingle Jangle. It was tough on all of us and we still grieve it. Since Charlie died, Millie had repainted her room, redecorated it, reorganized, and rearranged it. I at first thought that it was strange until I did the same to my room.

I look back at Millie and watch her as she wipes her make up off. She handed me a makeup wipe and I did the same.

We sat in silent for a while before Millie speaks up. "I was raped by Charlie when I was 17." She spoke softly. Before I could say anything, Millie started to sob. I grabbed my phone and texted Finn. I think he would know about this.

Chloebear:

hey Finn? Millie just told me something that happened when she was 17 now she's sobbing. Come here please.

FinnieBoi: Shit. Ill be there in 5. Door unlocked?

Chloebear:

yes, it is. Hurry!

I put my phone onto her nightstand and let her cry into my shoulder until Finn gets here.

A/N

Hey yall im back with another update but i have some things to say.

1) Im starting school shortly and i wont be able to update as much as my first semester is going to be tough and ill be focusing alot on that. ill also be tutoring some students that are just coming to the school so ill be doing busy doing that too.

2) i have an editing acc on instagram! its @/aylaeditss and i will be posting an edit about this book overall once its done and a teaser edit for book 2. 

3) this book is coming to an end soon!  i think there is a few more chapters then itll be done.

4) the sequel/second book of this book im hoping to post around christmas time. i still need to make a cover for the book and figure out what to call it.

5) if any of you have a suggestions of what to call this book, feel free to pm me.

6) feel free to send me book ideas and a story line, id give you credits and a s/o.

7) im going to be creating a gmail for this acc and my fan acc on instagram so if you would like to send me any banners or covers, ill be giving out that email in the future.

8) im hoping to write this book as a series but let me know if you would keep reading.

9) im currently writing another story so if you'd like to read a small snippet of it to give me a idea of a title, feel free to pm me!

so thats all i have to say for this update, but i hope yall have a great day/night!

-Ayla