Chapter Eleven

Finns P.O.V.

Millie and I started to walk towards all the large rocks that were to our right of where we put our bags. We walk hand in hand, smiling at each other. I hand her my phone so she could take pictures of me in the water for my Instagram. I let go of her hand and run into the water. I jump, splash, and throw water everywhere, and she laughs at each of my movements I do. I walk back to her and I intertwine my hand with hers. She takes my phone and takes a picture of it. I smile and kiss the top of her hand. She takes her phone out of her jean jacket and gives it to me. She takes off running towards the water, and I take a picture of her running into the waves. She twirls, jumps, cartwheels, and does a million other poses before coming back to me and taking her phone in one hand and intertwining her other hand with mine. She does the same thing she did with my phone and took a picture. She stands on her tip toes and kisses my cheek. I blush. We keep walking towards the large rocks again. She keeps taking photos of me, her, the rocks, and the view. Damn, she looks so, perfect. I smile to myself.

Sadie's P.O.V.

Caleb and I head back to where we put our stuff along with Finn and Millie's. We walked the opposite direction of then, meaning we went left. We didn't go very far from our stuff, just around the corner, so we got back pretty quickly. By the time we got back, Finn and Millie were already back and were both taking out the lunch that I had prepped for the four of us. I sat down on one of the towels that Millie had packed and started to eat some strawberries and grapes. We all sat there in silence while eating, before Finn pipes up. "We're all 18, Stranger Things will start the Filming process for Season 5 in August Matt told me. So, what are we going to do once the show is over. I mean, we did think it was just going to be a one season show, but now we've been filming since we were 14." He asks us. I drop my jaw open in surprise. I didn't expect Wolfhard to say that.

"I think I'm going to get a modelling job and still act for movies here and there. I don't know really." Millie says, her mouth full of strawberries. I nod my head in agreement.

"I'm thinking just acting." Caleb manages to say between bites of sandwich.

"I think I'm going to act and keep Calpurnia going," Finn says, taking a bite of food before continuing. "but that's if Calpurnia want to keep playing together. If not, I'll become a solo artist and keep up acting." We all shake our heads before continuing eating.

-Time skip 1.5 hours-

Caleb's P.O.V.

We finally get back to Millie's car and were putting our stuff in the trunk when fans started to notice us. Without all of us not wanting to do anything about our fans at the moment, we hurriedly put everything in and closed the trunk, frantically trying to get in. we manage to get in and go before the fans get to wild. Millie drives off, leaving all the fans behind. We all sigh in relief when we see that no fans are following us. "that's surprising that fans just noticed us now, not when we first came out." I said between sips of water.

"yeah, but, I feel kind of bad for not saying hi to them." Sadie sighs, making me smile and grab her hand.

"Sadie, you say that every time we don't say hi to the fans. Okay, main thing is getting home now." Millie says, eyes on the road.

"yeah, Millie's right. We got to get home and eat before we do anything else tonight." Finn says, drinking water.

"fine." Sadie says, dragging out the e.

"good babe. You need to eat and get some sleep after a long day." I say kissing her cheek. She blushes and smiles.

"ugh, you two get a room will you!"

"fine Finn, its not like you and Millie did something last night if you stayed at her house last night."

"I may have stayed at her house last night but I slept in Charlies room. Hers is upstairs and Charlies is downstairs." Finn says. I look between the two and shake my head in response. They both were blushing telling me that they slept together. I look at Sadie beside me and grin mischievously.

"let me see. You are both blushing and looking at each other and smiling. You slept together. I'm just stating the facts." I shrug my shoulders after saying my answer.

"fine, we slept together. BUT, we didn't sleep near each other. We were decently far apart, considering she has a king-sized bed."

"I believe them Caleb, just believe them," Sadie whispers in my ear, leaving a small kiss before continuing. "and if you say you do, ill give you a little surprise tonight." I smile at that thought.

"fine. I believe you both." I sigh.

"good." Finn says. We all go silent and listen to the music playing on the radio for the rest of the way.

A/N

Two updates in a day! Sorry, i would've updated earlier, but my laptop decided to crash on me and i had to get it fixed. thankfully, everything i have saved on my laptop was still there. anyways, ill post again soon.

-Ayla
Xoxo