Chapter Five

Millie's P.O.V.

*buzz buzz* my phone buzzes against my lap on the couch downstairs in the living room. I unlock my phone to read the message. Its from my mom.

Mom: your father, brother, sister, and I won't be home tonight. We're stuck in port Alberni as your brother's soccer team has made finals and play tomorrow. We should be home tomorrow night around 9. But if we aren't, you may stay at Spencer's or a friend. Be good. Xoxoxo

Mills011: okay. That's fine. Coppertop, Caleb Finn and I are all planning on going to San Joseph tomorrow so I should be fine.

Mom: okay. Be good. Call your nana if you need anything.

Mills011: okay, love you.

"who's that?" Sadie asks me.

"oh, just my mom. Her, my dad and my annoying ass brother and sister are stuck in Port Alberni because their soccer team made finals. So, they play tomorrow morning and won't be home until 9ish tomorrow night." I say, putting my phone back in my back pocket before it buzzes again."

"nice." Sadie says. I scoff. "Its Finn." I say, rolling my eyes. I don't really want to talk to him at the moment, but whatever. I kind of got to if I'm going to ask him out. "well respond to him!" Sadie tells me, a little too eagerly.

FinnieBoi: heyy 😊

Mills011: hey 😐

FinnieBoi: ok... what's up with you today?

Mills011: nothing! 😊 I just am home alone fore the next 48 hours. That's all

FinnieBoi: nice :)

FinnieBoi: well, can I ask you something?

Mills011: sure...

FinnieBoi: wanna come over for dinner? My mom has a meeting tonight. Something to do about ice times for hockey this year.

Mills011: sure. Is it just us then?

FinnieBoi: yup. Then we'll meet up with Elijace at 7 to walk on the beach to watch the sunset.

Mills011: k. when's dinner then?

FinnieBoi: 5:30?

Mills011: works for me

FinnieBoi: k. see u then 😊

Mills011: Sure 😊

"so, you're smiling and blushing."

"he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him before we go on the walk."

"sweet! What you say."

"yes."

"omg! Fillie is gonna be real!"

"Coppertop, you sound like a little girl."

"oops. Sorry. I ship it that's all."

Finn's P.O.V.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Millie is coming over for dinner tonight. I'm going to go insane. Oh wait, I've been insane for the past 4 years over her. "Finn, hurry up. It's 4:55 and you need to put dinner in the oven!" my mom yells up the stairs to my room. "and I'm leaving now. Bye"

"bye mom." I yell back. The front door opens and shuts.

"so, get dinner in bud!" Caleb says to me. Getting my attention off my phone.

"oh yeah. Okay." I say, putting my phone into my pant pockets.

Caleb's P.O.V.

Fillie is real! My life goal is officially accomplished! I guess I'm kind of screaming or something because Finn says to me, "dude, come on. Your helping me do dinner."

"fucking fine. But Fillie is going to be real one day. I know it will." I say, walking down the stairs from Finns room to the kitchen to sit at the breakfast bar. Finn turns the oven on and puts the two servings of buttered chicken lasagna onto a glass pan and puts it into the oven. Just meaning I'll be leaving here soon. He sets the timer for 30 minutes and sits down beside me.

A/N
idk where this story is going but i have a few chapters prewrote so once i get thoseup i may end the book. i just lost interest in writing this book and need some inpiration and ideas. if you have any ideas youd like to see in this book comment them please!
-Ayla
Xoxo